Accident and Breathing difficulty - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is found among people with Accident, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Advair diskus 100/50 and have Constipation. This review analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with Accident. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Accident from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
6 people who have Accident and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Accident and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pneumonia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Constipation (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Avinza (2 people, 33.33%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tumor (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Heart Rate Increased (2 people, 33.33%)
- Ecchymosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breathing difficulty and Accident?
- Check symptoms - is your breathing difficulty caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Accident (latest reports from 7,283 Accident patients)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 303,234 Breathing difficulty patients).