Accident and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Accident, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Avinza and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Accident. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Accident from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
6 people who have Accident and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Accident and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 50.00%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Constipation (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 33.33%)
- Avinza (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Rate Increased (3 people, 50.00%)
- Tendon Disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fall (2 people, 33.33%)
- Ecchymosis (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Accident?
Accident (latest reports from 7,283 Accident patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, psoriasis, asthma (latest reports from 500,125 Drug ineffective patients).