Accident and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is reported only by a few people with Accident. We study 4 people who have Fall and Accident from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 10, 2017
4 people who have Accident and Fall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident and experience Fall *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Accident and experience Fall *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 50.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 50.00%)
- Avinza (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tumor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Tendon Rupture (2 people, 50.00%)
- Paleness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Grip Strength Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ecchymosis (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fall and Accident?
Accident (latest reports from 5,343 Accident patients)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 191,492 Fall patients).