Accident and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is reported only by a few people with Accident. We study 4 people who have Fall and Accident from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 29, 2017
4 people who have Accident and Fall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Accident and experience Fall *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Accident and experience Fall *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 50.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 50.00%)
- Avinza (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tumor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Tendon Rupture (2 people, 50.00%)
- Paleness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Grip Strength Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ecchymosis (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fall and Accident?
- Check symptoms - is your fall caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFall and Accident from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Accident (latest reports from 5,569 Accident patients)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 198,144 Fall patients).