Would you have High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia) when you have Acid reflux?
Summary: High blood sugar is found among people with Acid reflux, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lisinopril.
We study 29 people who have High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia) and Acid reflux from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Acid reflux and High blood sugar >>>
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Prilosec Otc. (latest reports from 19,300 Acid Reflux patients)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 17,136 High blood sugar patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 29 people who have acid reflux and High Blood Sugar are studied.
Gender of people who have acid reflux and experienced High blood sugar * :
|High blood sugar||62.07%||37.93% |
Age of people who have acid reflux and experienced High blood sugar * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.45%||13.79%||34.48%||48.28% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood sugar||10.34%||55.17%||27.59%||6.90% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- High blood pressure (12 people, 41.38%)
- Gerd (9 people, 31.03%)
- Diabetes (6 people, 20.69%)
- Depression (6 people, 20.69%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 13.79%)
- Gout (3 people, 10.34%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3 people, 10.34%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 10.34%)
- Type 2 diabetes (3 people, 10.34%)
- Heartburn (3 people, 10.34%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (8 people, 27.59%)
- Nexium (7 people, 24.14%)
- Omeprazole (7 people, 24.14%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (6 people, 20.69%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 13.79%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 13.79%)
- Dexilant (4 people, 13.79%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 13.79%)
- Metformin (4 people, 13.79%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 10.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acid reflux and high blood sugar on
Do you have Acid Reflux and High Blood Sugar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar and Acid reflux
- support group for people who have Acid reflux
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Xanax, Prilosec Otc for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Stress And Anxiety, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Junel Fe 1/20, Zantac, Omeprazole, Ibuprofen, Plaquenil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Modafinil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Hives, Menstruation Irregular, Gerd, Joint Pain, Lupus, Nightmare, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Energy Increased. The patient has Frequent Headaches, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Pantoprazole, Sertraline for a 53-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Depression. The patient has Formication
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
Recent Acid Reflux related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.