Would you have Sudden hearing loss when you have Acid reflux?
Summary: Sudden hearing loss is reported only by a few people with Acid reflux.
We study 5 people who have Sudden hearing loss and Acid reflux from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Acid reflux and Sudden hearing loss >>>
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Prilosec Otc. (latest reports from 19,133 Acid Reflux patients)
Sudden hearing loss
Sudden hearing loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 1,041 Sudden hearing loss patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 5 people who have acid reflux and Sudden Hearing Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have acid reflux and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have acid reflux and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Low thyroid (2 people, 40.00%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gerd (2 people, 40.00%)
- Feeling hot (1 people, 20.00%)
- Menopausal symptoms (1 people, 20.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 20.00%)
- Blood pressure - high (1 people, 20.00%)
- Heartburn (1 people, 20.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 20.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Prilosec otc (1 people, 20.00%)
- Climara (1 people, 20.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Progesterone (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 20.00%)
- Balziva-21 (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acid Reflux and Sudden Hearing Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sudden Hearing Loss and Acid reflux
- support group for people who have Acid reflux
- support group for people who have Sudden hearing loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Sumatriptan Succinate, Omeprazole, Simvastatin for a 44-year old woman with Migraine, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Migraine Without Aura, Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Glipizide, Metformin, Nexium, Tramadol for a 53-year old woman with Leg Pain, Hyperglycemia, Gerd, Pain - Back. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
Recent Acid Reflux related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.