Would you have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) when you have Acid reflux?
Summary: Tingling in hands or feet is found among people with Acid reflux, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Gastroesophageal reflux disease, and take medication Omeprazole.
We study 17 people who have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) and Acid reflux from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Acid reflux and Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Prilosec Otc. (latest reports from Acid Reflux 10,551 patients)
Tingling in hands or feet
On Dec, 14, 2014: 17 people who have acid reflux and Tingling In Hands Or Feet are studied.
Gender of people who have acid reflux and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||76.47%||23.53% |
Age of people who have acid reflux and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||29.41%||11.76%||23.53%||23.53% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||35.29%||47.06%||11.76%||5.88% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gerd (7 people, 41.18%)
- Depression (6 people, 35.29%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 23.53%)
- Pain - back (2 people, 11.76%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 11.76%)
- Adhd (2 people, 11.76%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 11.76%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 11.76%)
- Headache (2 people, 11.76%)
- Heartburn (2 people, 11.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (6 people, 35.29%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 23.53%)
- Nexium (3 people, 17.65%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 17.65%)
- Wellbutrin xl (2 people, 11.76%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 11.76%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 11.76%)
- Lamotrigine (2 people, 11.76%)
- Protonix (2 people, 11.76%)
- Lexapro (2 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acid Reflux and Tingling In Hands Or Feet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tingling In Hands Or Feet and Acid reflux
- support group for people who have Acid reflux
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started omeprazole which after taking it for about 2 weeks,I didn't realize that I was stressing and having anxiety due to this drug. but it kept taking it . I got worse and worse every time I tried to do something I would get terrible anxiety and depression and frustration and then I realized that there must be something about this drug that was causing it and I quit taking it. I felt a definite difference when I quit taking it I was not quite so stressed didn't have anxiety I'm still withdrawing from it but I feel like I'm a whole lot better than I would not recommend this to anyone
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- I was jut diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. i called my doctor's office today to ask what otc pain reliever i could take for joint pain. the nurse said i should take only tylenol. is this correct?
Information on the web says Tylenol is known to cause autoimmune hepatitis. I am concerned that my doctor's nurse had instructed me to take it. I was hoping it would be safe to take Alive.
- How many people suffered by gastro intestianal upset by taking paliperidone palmitate?
paliperidone and antacid combonation used??
can anybody tell these combination is apprpriate to take??
details about palaiperidone palmita?
advere effects of paliperidone palmitate?
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go for the surgery or should i continue taking the medicines. Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards
More questions for: Acid reflux, Tingling in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice, low grade nausea. have had multitude of tests - ie. EGD's, monometry, transesophageal (with transmitter to determine extent of now reflux) Have to eat small amounts of food at a time. Have lost 23 lbs. Affects my every day life - difficult to talk on phone, talking in groups - just limit my socialization. Could not work if I wanted to with voice. Throat is constantly sore.
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a few weeks now and this has not gone away, and if anything seems to cover a larger area. Oddly enough I mentioned this to a friend today and she says she has the same thing, between her second and third toe...both of us on our right feet. She is also on an antidepressant but couldn't remember which one, but we thought this was an odd coincidence. She explained it as sort of a sensation that there is a hole in your sock or shoe...and that made sense to me...there is still some sensation in the area but it is an odd feeling...something isn't quite right. I am doing some online research right now to try to figure out if this is common with Cymbalta or not?
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of headache as soon as I drank the mixture. Symptoms then disappear within a couple of minutes and I was fine for the rest of the day.
This has been getting worse every morning, until this morning (day 5) where I had to kneel down and focus on breathing.
I can't drink it anymore, my chest hurts and it gets quite scary.
I usually don't eat a lot of garlic anyway, I don't really like it. I'm assuming it's the garlic creating the reaction, as lemon and honey are part of my daily diet.
- Prednisone side effects (1 response)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Acid reflux, Tingling in hands or feet
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- In February 2014, I broke my left distal fibula cleanly so did not require surgery. Now 10 months in and bone still is not fully healed. My Orthopeadic doctor asked if I have osteoporosis. I have no history of osteoporosis personally nor within my family history. Am seriously concerned that my m ...
- I am a 48 yr old female diagnosed with PTSD, bipolar 2, BPD, histrionic suicidal idealation and a mess!!!
Things were going well in therapy and with my Dr. over the past 2 years on the above "cocktail" MINUS the Latuda and Lexapro.
I have had 3 very serious suicide attempts, all prior to the T ...
- Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- I am taking only 5mg a day but as I decrease my dose to every other day, the burning and tenderness in my mouth and tongue decrease. I was told by my dentist that menopause can have a side effect of burning mouth syndrome and I have done some researching on the web about this syndrome and there isn ...
- Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
More related studies for: Acid reflux, Tingling in hands or feet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.