Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and Dyspnoea - from FDA reports
Dyspnoea is found among people with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Epivir and have Hiv infection. This review analyzes which people have Dyspnoea with Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who have Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
67 people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Dyspnoea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experience Dyspnoea *:
- female: 11.94 %
- male: 88.06 %
Age of people who have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and experience Dyspnoea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.39 %
- 30-39: 27.12 %
- 40-49: 28.81 %
- 50-59: 28.81 %
- 60+: 11.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hiv Infection (17 people, 25.37%)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (5 people, 7.46%)
- Oral Candidiasis (4 people, 5.97%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 2.99%)
- Hepatitis B (2 people, 2.99%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norvir (22 people, 32.84%)
- Epivir (22 people, 32.84%)
- Kaletra (19 people, 28.36%)
- Ziagen (17 people, 25.37%)
- Reyataz (14 people, 20.90%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (14 people, 20.90%)
- Anaemia (11 people, 16.42%)
- Nausea (10 people, 14.93%)
- Appetite - Decreased (9 people, 13.43%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 11.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dyspnoea and Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome?
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)) (latest reports from 2,691 Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients)
Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 303,235 Dyspnoea patients).