Acupuncture and pain and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Blood creatinine increased with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,198 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
1,198 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Blood Creatinine Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- female: 50.04 %
- male: 49.96 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 0.66 %
- 10-19: 1.6 %
- 20-29: 3.11 %
- 30-39: 4.25 %
- 40-49: 8.96 %
- 50-59: 26.51 %
- 60+: 54.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (251 people, 20.95%)
- Depression (142 people, 11.85%)
- Nausea (116 people, 9.68%)
- Constipation (107 people, 8.93%)
- Preventive Health Care (97 people, 8.10%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (149 people, 12.44%)
- Lasix (141 people, 11.77%)
- Zometa (125 people, 10.43%)
- Ibuprofen (96 people, 8.01%)
- Aredia (92 people, 7.68%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Urea Increased (300 people, 25.04%)
- Nausea (221 people, 18.45%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (199 people, 16.61%)
- Diarrhea (196 people, 16.36%)
- Renal Failure Acute (176 people, 14.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood creatinine increased and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,241 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Blood Creatinine Increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 55,046 Blood creatinine increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Other conditions that could case Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I have been on .6 victoza for 2 months. My glucose and a1c are lower, but my creatinine is now 206! It was 62 (when labs were done prior to starting victoza). I am seeing my Endo Dr this coming Monday, but am scared/worried. Has anyone's creatinine been high from victoza? If so, did it go back ...