Acupuncture and pain and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,209 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
16,209 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Nausea *:
- female: 69.42 %
- male: 30.58 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.17 %
- 10-19: 1.97 %
- 20-29: 5.48 %
- 30-39: 10.76 %
- 40-49: 18.93 %
- 50-59: 25.82 %
- 60+: 36.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (2,623 people, 16.18%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,654 people, 10.20%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,391 people, 8.58%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (946 people, 5.84%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (880 people, 5.43%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (2,104 people, 12.98%)
- Oxycontin (1,689 people, 10.42%)
- Lyrica (1,112 people, 6.86%)
- Xanax (1,061 people, 6.55%)
- Humira (1,028 people, 6.34%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (6,047 people, 37.31%)
- Dizziness (4,031 people, 24.87%)
- Headache (3,819 people, 23.56%)
- Diarrhea (3,233 people, 19.95%)
- Fatigue (3,212 people, 19.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,241 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,261 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...