Home > Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) > Urinary tract infection > Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and Urinary tract infection
Would you have Urinary tract infection when you have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)?
Summary: Urinary tract infection is found among people with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), especially people who are female, 2-9 old, also have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, and take medication Cyclophosphamide.
We study 51 people who have Urinary tract infection and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and Urinary tract infection >>>
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts) (latest reports from 6,800 patients)
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 71,618 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 51 people who have acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||73.48%||26.52% |
Age of people who have acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||44.71%||10.59%||4.12%||5.88%||0.00%||13.53%||21.18% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (51 people, 100.00%)
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (15 people, 29.41%)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (15 people, 29.41%)
- Diarrhoea (14 people, 27.45%)
- Ph urine decreased (13 people, 25.49%)
- Nausea (13 people, 25.49%)
- Fluid retention (13 people, 25.49%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 23.53%)
- Medulloblastoma (4 people, 7.84%)
- Leukaemia recurrent (2 people, 3.92%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cyclophosphamide (51 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (51 people, 100.00%)
- Etoposide (51 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (51 people, 100.00%)
- Cytarabine (51 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim (51 people, 100.00%)
- Nystatin (50 people, 98.04%)
- Ganciclovir (50 people, 98.04%)
- Miralax (50 people, 98.04%)
- Fluoxetine (50 people, 98.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (all) and Urinary Tract Infection?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)
- support group for people who have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- Does percocet kill scabies?
(Asked by a 34 year old man who has All, and takes Percocet)
I was wondering what affects if any percocet(specifically 30mg) had on scabies?
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Maca)
Burn feelings in the urethra (bottom of penis) during pee and (soft) stitches in the kidneys
- Did anyone get sore throat while undergoing medication for uti
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Sore Throat, and takes Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride)
I had been diagnosed with UTI last week. I had been experiencing pain when unrinating thus I consulted my OBGyne for I had been once checked by a Urologist and told me that my UTI is not related to any kidney problems thus recommending me to see an OBGyne.
My OBGyne told me that I take Zinnat twice ...
More questions for: Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), Urinary tract infection
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Acid Reflux
Comments: I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Quinine Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuropathic Pain, Coccydynia. The patient has Eye Pain, Frequent Headaches, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Uti
Comments: Have a VP shunt, scoliosis and chronic pain syndrome. Have had 7 day course of antibiotics for a UTI but still have symptoms. Abdominal pain especially near the distal end of shunt catheter. Had hot sweats. Concern infection has gone to the shunt.
- A study of side effects of Pravastatin Sodium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: 52 years old.Been on pravastatin 1 month and incurred my first ever urinary tract infection. Have gone thru 4 rounds of antibiotics and still have infection and blood in urine 5 months later. Clears with antibiotic then reoccurs shortly thereafter
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Sulfamethoxazole for a patient with Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: patient admitted to hospital with fractured pelvis, week later developed urinary infection. using heavy morphine for pain. what interactions could the sufamethoxazole and morphine have. patient seemingly in a morphuine induced coma.
More related studies for: Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), Urinary tract infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.