Home > Acute respiratory distress syndrome > Bronchial asthma > Acute respiratory distress syndrome and Bronchial asthma
Would you have Bronchial asthma (Asthma) when you have Acute respiratory distress syndrome?
We study people who have Bronchial asthma (Asthma) and Acute respiratory distress syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Acute respiratory distress syndrome and Bronchial asthma >>>
Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Acute respiratory distress syndrome (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system) (latest reports from 60,712 patients)
Bronchial asthma (latest reports from 259,250 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Bronchial Asthma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- support group for people who have Bronchial Asthma
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Levaquin)
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want t ...
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Asthma)
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
More questions for: Acute respiratory distress syndrome, Bronchial asthma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- After birth near death experience
(Posted by a 30 year old woman who has Preeclampsia, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, and takes Pitocin)
Following 48 hours of pitocin and a csection, I squared
Acute Respiratory distress syndrome.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Acute respiratory distress syndrome, Bronchial asthma
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Asthma
Comments: Had a severe case of cough with Asthma at night for 3 1/2-4 months . Would subside when I used an Inhaler .
I was on Bactrim for 2 Yrs. A Regiment our Dr. Came up with to keep me from getting Sinus Infections . I had Chronic Sinusitis , Infections constantly ! This regimen worked , then I cam ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Fish Oil, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Protonix, Welchol, Advair Diskus 100/50, Diovan Hct for a patient with Bone Lose, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Allergies, Stroke Symptom, Peripheral Neuropathy, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol, Asthma, Hypertension. The patient has Gerd, Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Neuropathy - Peripheral
Comments: Peripheral neuropathy cause is unknown. Not diabetic. No Lupus. No MS.
- A study of drug interactions between Neoral, Plaquenil, Rhinocort, Symbicort, Xyzal, Humira, Remicade, Lyrica, Calcium, Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Dipentum, Asacol, Pentasa, Escitalopram, Prednisone for a patient with Lupus, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Ulcerative Colitis, Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Ulcer - Stomach, Depression. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder, Joint Warmth, Asthma, Colitis Ulcerative, Burning Sensation, Burning Eyes, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Furosemide, Enalapril Maleate, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Lower Cholesterol, Oedema, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Cough, Allergy, Asthma, Wheezing, Snoring, Gums - Swollen, Flushing, Heart Palpitations, High Blood Pressure
Comments: It has been suggested that I might have carcinoid tumours or carcinoid syndrome.
More related studies for: Acute respiratory distress syndrome, Bronchial asthma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.