Would you have Bronchial asthma (Asthma) when you have Acute respiratory distress syndrome?
Summary: there is no Bronchial asthma reported by people with Acute respiratory distress syndrome yet.
We study people who have Bronchial asthma (Asthma) and Acute respiratory distress syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Acute respiratory distress syndrome and Bronchial asthma >>>
Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Acute respiratory distress syndrome (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system) (latest reports from 11,560 Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome patients)
Bronchial asthma has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 77,129 Bronchial asthma patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Bronchial Asthma?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- support group for people who have Bronchial Asthma
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 37-year old woman with Contraception, Depression. The patient has Asthma, Gerd, Cough
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 62-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Asthma
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Asthma
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Baclofen, Ambien, Lovastatin, Benicar, Gabapentin, Cymbalta for a 62-year old woman with Asthma, Muscle Rigidity, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Neuropathy, Teenagers And Depression. The patient has Asthma, Bodypain, Confusion,sleep Deprived,, Fibromyalgia
- A study of side effects of Stelara for a 43-year old woman with Croup. The patient has Asthma
Recent Bronchial Asthma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.