Home > Addison's disease > Cellulitis > Addison's disease and Cellulitis
Would you have Cellulitis when you have Addison's disease?
Summary: Cellulitis is reported only by a few people with Addison's disease.
We study 3 people who have Cellulitis and Addison's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Addison's disease and Cellulitis >>>
Addison's disease (addison's disease, a hormonal disorder disease) (latest reports from 564 patients) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Florinef, Cortef, Prednisone.
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 23,749 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 300 people who have addison's disease are studied. Among them, 3 (1.00%) have Cellulitis.
Gender of people who have addison's disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have addison's disease and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anaemia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Oral candidiasis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aphthous stomatitis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neuralgia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hiv infection (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary retention (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nexium (3 people, 100.00%)
- Neupogen (3 people, 100.00%)
- Itraconazole (3 people, 100.00%)
- Kenalog (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zithromax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zestril (3 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addison's Disease and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Addison's disease
- support group for people who have Addison's disease
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
More questions for: Addison's disease, Cellulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Achilles Tendonitis, Addison's Disease, and takes Gabapentin, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate)
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Addison's disease, Cellulitis
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Endocarditis, Breast Cancer Female. The patient has Cellulitis Aggravated
Comments: Recurring Cellulitis on upper arms, fingers and ankle. Mostly from even the tiniest abrasion but no abrasions on upper arms. Fingers suffer the most as I work in administration and always getting paper cuts which get infected immediately and require anti-biotics and sometimes steroids to heal. Doc s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of side effects of Hydrocortisone for a patient with Addison's Disease. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Comments: I wish to find out if there is a link between Addison's Disease, treatment of it, and Type 2 Diabetes. The diagnoses of these two conditions in me occurred in close proximity. Are they related? Does one cause the other?
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate Sodium for a patient with Dermatomyositis. The patient has Cellulitis (infection under the skin), Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: I was taken off methotrexate after getting severe cellulitis with staff infection. I lost a great deal of tissue in groin area. After 31/2 months of recovery, I was put on Celcept, but I was not getting better. ( duration of being off meds caused severe muscle weakness and shut down of digestive sys ...
More related studies for: Addison's disease, Cellulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.