Would you have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) when you have Addison's disease?
Summary: there is no Chorea reported by people with Addison's disease yet.
We study people who have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) and Addison's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Addison's disease and Chorea >>>
Addison's disease (addison's disease, a hormonal disorder disease) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone, Florinef. (latest reports from 626 Addison's Disease patients)
Chorea (abnormal involuntary movement disorder) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, convulsion. (latest reports from 1,094 Chorea patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Addison's Disease and Chorea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Addison's disease
- support group for people who have Chorea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks, Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Cortef for a 71-year old woman with Addison's Disease. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Enbrel, Lyrica, Topamax, Plaquenil, Imuran, Prednisone for a 38-year old woman with Lupus, Migraine Without Aura, Sacroiliitis, Neuropathy, Complicated Migraine, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Muscle Spasms, Myoclonic Jerks
Recent Addison's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.