Would you have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) when you have Addison's disease?
Summary: there is no Chorea reported by people with Addison's disease yet.
We study people who have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) and Addison's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Addison's disease and Chorea >>>
Addison's disease (addison's disease, a hormonal disorder disease) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Florinef, Cortef, Prednisone. (latest reports from Addison's Disease 564 patients)
Chorea (abnormal involuntary movement disorder) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, convulsion.(latest reports from Chorea 1,089 patients)
On Dec, 5, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Addison's Disease and Chorea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Addison's disease
- support group for people who have Chorea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- How long before chorea goes away after stopping miralax
(Asked by a 7 year old girl who has Chorea, and takes Miralax)
Child started miralax at age 3. chorea presented at age 7.5. How long before Chorea goes away after stopping Miralax?
More questions for: Addison's disease, Chorea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin (2 responses)
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Achilles Tendonitis, Addison's Disease, and takes Gabapentin, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate)
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Addison's disease, Chorea
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Gait Abnormal, Loss Of Balance, Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Jerky Body Movements, Heart Rate, Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Impaired Memory, Sensation Of Heaviness
Comments: Most of my symptoms increase when I do any activity that makes me sweat or hot. It takes very little to do so. Symptoms and severity vary all day. This all happened when I went off Seroquel for 5 days and was put back onto 300mg. Ever since then my health has gone down hill. Could I have NMS? The sy ...
- A study of side effects of Hydrocortisone for a patient with Addison's Disease. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Comments: I wish to find out if there is a link between Addison's Disease, treatment of it, and Type 2 Diabetes. The diagnoses of these two conditions in me occurred in close proximity. Are they related? Does one cause the other?
- A study of side effects of Clonidine Hydrochloride for a patient with Adhd. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled)
Comments: Took for 1week for ADHD. He now cannot stop jerking, severity varies unrelated to time of day or activity. He has been off med for 10 days. This is terrifying. Please help, cannot find any information, the Pediatrician is not being helpful. Would the next step be to see a neurologist?
More related studies for: Addison's disease, Chorea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.