Home > Addison's disease > Chorea > Addison's disease and Chorea
Would you have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) when you have Addison's disease?
We study people who have Chorea (Movement - unpredictable or jerky) and Addison's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Addison's disease and Chorea >>>
Addison's disease (addison's disease, a hormonal disorder disease) (latest reports from 3,043 patients) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Florinef, Cortef, Prednisone.
Chorea (abnormal involuntary movement disorder) (latest reports from 4,103 patients) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, convulsion, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Addison's Disease and Chorea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Addison's disease
- support group for people who have Chorea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- How long before chorea goes away after stopping miralax
(Asked by a 7 year old girl who has Chorea, and takes Miralax)
Child started miralax at age 3. chorea presented at age 7.5. How long before Chorea goes away after stopping Miralax?
More questions for: Addison's disease, Chorea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Achilles Tendonitis, Addison's Disease, and takes Gabapentin, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate)
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Addison's disease, Chorea
- A study of side effects of Cortef for a patient with Addison's Disease. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Comments: I need this med but I need to know how to get some rest so i can work too.
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin, Plavix for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Addison's Disease, Depression Postmenopausal, Stroke. The patient has Feeling Cold
Comments: freezing in 50 degree weather..
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Lipitor, Synthroid, Hydrocortisone Acetate for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Overactive Thyroid, Addison's Disease. The patient has Fatigue
Comments: Gfr 55 creatine 1.5
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan Succinate, Topiramate, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Synthroid, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Hydrocortisone for a patient with Cluster Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Depression - Major, Hypothyroidism - Secondary, Addison's Disease. The patient has Claustrophobia
Comments: Can't even sleep on my side. It feels good for about 5 minutes, then this rush of anxiety and claustrophobia come over me and I feel like I will die if I don't roll onto my back and spread out.
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
More related studies for: Addison's disease, Chorea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.