Adenocarcinoma and Abdominal pain upper - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain upper is found among people with Adenocarcinoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Alimta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with Adenocarcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Adenocarcinoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
13 people who have Adenocarcinoma and Abdominal Pain Upper are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenocarcinoma and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- female: 46.15 %
- male: 53.85 %
Age of people who have Adenocarcinoma and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 27.27 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 30.77%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (2 people, 15.38%)
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 15.38%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tarceva (2 people, 15.38%)
- Pantethine (2 people, 15.38%)
- Femara (2 people, 15.38%)
- Famotidine (2 people, 15.38%)
- Alimta (2 people, 15.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (5 people, 38.46%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 30.77%)
- Depression (4 people, 30.77%)
- Weakness (3 people, 23.08%)
- Nausea (3 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal pain upper and Adenocarcinoma?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal pain upper caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain upper and Adenocarcinoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adenocarcinoma (malignant tumour formed from glandular structures in epithelial tissue) (latest reports from 2,861 Adenocarcinoma patients)
Abdominal Pain Upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 115,126 Abdominal pain upper patients).
Browse all symptoms of Adenocarcinomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Other conditions that could case Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, My name is Barbara I been suffering with stomach pain for 2 yrs . I have seen 3 different GI doctors and had every test done that you could possibly think of without no answer to why I'm having stomach pain. I went out of town for 3 days and had forgotten to bring my azor by the 3rd day I ...
I am the mother of 2 children who take Vyvanse for ADHD. My daughter is 16 and has had horrible stomach pain for 3-4 years and I have a son who is 11 years old and has had stomach pains and foul egg burps for about a year. My daughter has been through every test they could think of, but it ...