Adhd and Pain - joints - from FDA reports
Pain - joints is found among people with Adhd, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Humira and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain - joints with Adhd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 300 people who have Adhd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
300 people who have Adhd and Pain - Joints are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adhd and experience Pain - Joints *:
- female: 52.58 %
- male: 47.42 %
Age of people who have Adhd and experience Pain - Joints *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 9.57 %
- 10-19: 30.0 %
- 20-29: 11.3 %
- 30-39: 14.35 %
- 40-49: 14.35 %
- 50-59: 12.61 %
- 60+: 7.83 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (45 people, 15.00%)
- Pain (32 people, 10.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (29 people, 9.67%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (25 people, 8.33%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (20 people, 6.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (61 people, 20.33%)
- Strattera (52 people, 17.33%)
- Adderall (47 people, 15.67%)
- Vyvanse (37 people, 12.33%)
- Concerta (34 people, 11.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (51 people, 17.00%)
- Pain (43 people, 14.33%)
- Headache (40 people, 13.33%)
- Pain In Extremity (38 people, 12.67%)
- Nausea (35 people, 11.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain - joints and Adhd?
- Check symptoms - is your pain - joints caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - joints and Adhd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,129 Adhd patients)
Pain - Joints
Pain - joints has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 229,637 Pain - joints patients).
Browse all symptoms of Adhda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain - jointsPain - joints
Other conditions that could case Pain - jointsPain - joints
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...