Would you have Dementia alzheimer's type when you have Adrenal insufficiency?
Summary: there is no Dementia alzheimer's type reported by people with Adrenal insufficiency yet.
We study people who have Dementia alzheimer's type and Adrenal insufficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency and Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone. (latest reports from 3,221 Adrenal Insufficiency patients)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,063 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Adrenal Insufficiency and Dementia Alzheimer's Type?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zoloft, Seroquel, Hydrocortisone for a 45-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar 1, Adrenal Insufficiency. The patient has Cataract Subcapsular
- A study of drug interactions between Omnitrope, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Progesterone, Estradiol, Metformin, Desmopressin Acetate, Dexamethasone, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 23-year old woman with Growth Hormone Deficiency, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, N-a-g, Pituitary Tumour, Insulin Resistance, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Headache, Brain Tumor - Adults, Obesity, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Loestrin Fe 1.5/30, Natural DHEA, Wellbutrin, Dexamethasone for a 28-year old woman with Birth Control, Adrenal Insufficiency, Panic Attacks. The patient has Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Kadian, Norco, Hydrocortisone for a 42-year old man with Pain, Pain - Back, Adrenal Insufficiency. The patient has Heat Intolerance
- A study of side effects of Hydrocortisone for a 70-year old man with Adrenal Insufficiency.
Recent Dementia Alzheimer's Type related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Evista, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Namenda for a 80-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Omeprazole (Sandoz) - 20MG, Risperidone (Teva) - 1MG, Donepezil (Ranbaxy) - 5MG, Zopiclone, Oxazepam for a 93-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Namenda (Forest Labs) - 10MG, Galantamine Hydrobromide (Mylan Pharma) - 4MG for a 90-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG, Delsym for a 86-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Pristiq (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 50MG BASE, Abilify (Otsuka) - 2MG for a 74-year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.