Home > Adrenal insufficiency > Dementia alzheimer's type > Adrenal insufficiency and Dementia alzheimer's type
Would you have Dementia alzheimer's type when you have Adrenal insufficiency?
We study people who have Dementia alzheimer's type and Adrenal insufficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency and Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) (latest reports from 20,749 patients) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone.
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) (latest reports from 25,077 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Adrenal Insufficiency and Dementia Alzheimer's Type?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Losartan 75mg med not working for anyone else?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Cushing's Syndrome, Prediabetes, Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis, Tumor - Acoustic, Peripherial Neuropathy, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypertension, and takes Losartan)
BP 149/103, 151/94, 151/94, 153/100, 150/103 after taking up to 75mg of Losartan for BP.
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- Why is it necessary to stop tramadol before cervical myelogram?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Cervical Myelopathy, Asthma, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Tramadol, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Prednisone, Singulair)
I have been taking tramadol 400 mg a day for 15 years. I was just told to stop cold turkey in preparation for cervical myelogram in 2 days. I'm extremely concerned about withdrawal symptoms! What is the risk of continuing the tramadol?
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Rapid Weight Gain, Blood Clot In The Legs, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Musculoskeletal Pain, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Cortef, Armour Thyroid, Aspirin, Flexeril, Xanax)
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- How should hydrocortisone (cortef) be tapered? am at 2.5 mg am per day.(2dary adrenal insufficiency)
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Adrenal Insufficiency, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Sinusitis Chronic, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Hydrocortisone, Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Fenofibrate)
Within 4 weeks of starting on Hydrocortisone, 40 mg, gained 21 lbs., almost entirely in stomach area; pushes on diaphragm, interferes with breathing (not previously a problem). Have continued to gain weight, despite having had a gastroplasty years ago (stomach = approx. 1/3rd of a cup). Am at 2.5 mg ...
More questions for: Adrenal insufficiency, Dementia alzheimer's type
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Progesterone Decreased, Adrenal Insufficiency, Bipolar 2, and takes Progesterone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal)
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Anxiety, and takes Xanax, Celexa, Restoril)
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Adrenal insufficiency, Dementia alzheimer's type
- A study of drug interactions between Cozaar, Xanax, Metformin, Prednisone, Lipitor for a patient with Hypotension, Anxiety, Type 2 Diabetes, Adrenal Insufficiency, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Depression Post-operative, Fatigue
Comments: Stage 4 mCRC in remission after 4 surgeries and 152 chemo sesseions. Right adrenal gland removed in last surgery due to suspicious (but benign) nodule disscovered close to liver metasteses.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Invanz, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Oxycodone, Xanax for a patient with Uti, Pain Management, Adrenal Insufficiency, Muscle Cramps. The patient has Right-sided Heart Failure
Comments: Checking compatibility with drugs. We had several nurses state that IV hydromorphone and IV Ertapenem were not compatible then another nurse said that they were, then hours later went into respiratory distress and right sided heart failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Xanax for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Adrenal Insufficiency, Pain, Sleep. The patient has
Comments: i do have hypocythemia vera ----intermittend theumotid arthtitis and vitiligo. wondering if ginkgo biloba has sideeffects regarding my medications
Will taking Ginkgo do any good?
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Adrenal Insufficiency, Depression. The patient has
Comments: If welbutrin is not good for depression brought on by hydrocortisone, what antidepressant therapy is recommended
More related studies for: Adrenal insufficiency, Dementia alzheimer's type
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.