Home > Adrenal insufficiency > Urge incontinence > Adrenal insufficiency and Urge incontinence
Review: could Adrenal insufficiency cause Urge incontinence?
We study 602 people who have Adrenal insufficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) (latest reports from 20,735 patients) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone.
Urge incontinence (urinary incontinence) (latest reports from 4,960 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Adrenal Insufficiency and Urge Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency
- support group for people who have Urge Incontinence
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does enablex delay menstruation?
I started taking enablex 7.5mg a month ago and my period is late this month. I've always been getting my period every 21 days, I'm always spot on. I'm just wondering if starting this medication will throw my cycle off? Thanks.
- Can toviaz 8 mg be taken by a patient with chronic hepatitis c?
Undergone surgery for prostate cancer 8 months ago.
- Losartan 75mg med not working for anyone else?
BP 149/103, 151/94, 151/94, 153/100, 150/103 after taking up to 75mg of Losartan for BP.
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- Why is it necessary to stop tramadol before cervical myelogram?
I have been taking tramadol 400 mg a day for 15 years. I was just told to stop cold turkey in preparation for cervical myelogram in 2 days. I'm extremely concerned about withdrawal symptoms! What is the risk of continuing the tramadol?
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect?
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- How should hydrocortisone (cortef) be tapered? am at 2.5 mg am per day.(2dary adrenal insufficiency)
Within 4 weeks of starting on Hydrocortisone, 40 mg, gained 21 lbs., almost entirely in stomach area; pushes on diaphragm, interferes with breathing (not previously a problem). Have continued to gain weight, despite having had a gastroplasty years ago (stomach = approx. 1/3rd of a cup). Am at 2.5 mg ...
- How to cope with work, aspergillus and addisons
I have a stressful job entailing long hours and no lunch breaks. Prior to being diagnosed with the above, I worked around 60 hours a week but now, I fear returning. I am exhausted by the afternoon and don't know how I will cope. I also look after my daughter. I work in the public sector an ...
- My daughter has adrenal insufficiency and has used suboxone. could this drug have caused the adrenal insufficiency?
she has adrenal insufficiency, low iron, low testosterone, low vitamin d and a.
- How to correct t wave inversions with adrenal insufficiency
Got an EKG and had T wave inversions. How are t wave inversions corrected with someone who has an adrenal insufficiency and is a salt waster?
More questions for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
Common treatments for Adrenal Insufficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Adrenal insufficiency symptoms:
Urge Incontinence related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
Related comparison studies for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Sleep Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Quit Smoking
- Stress And Anxiety