Would you have Urge incontinence when you have Adrenal insufficiency?
Summary: there is no Urge incontinence reported by people with Adrenal insufficiency yet.
We study people who have Urge incontinence and Adrenal insufficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency and Urge incontinence >>>
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone. (latest reports from 3,221 Adrenal Insufficiency patients)
Urge incontinence (urinary incontinence) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 1,489 Urge incontinence patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Adrenal Insufficiency and Urge Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency
- support group for people who have Urge Incontinence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Macrobid, Effexor Xr, Metformin for a 58-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection, Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Vomiting, Night Sweats, Urge Incontinence, Ear Congestion, Cough, Chest Ct, Scan Lymph Nodes
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Premarin for a 70-year old woman with Overactive Thyroid, Post Menopause. The patient has Overactive Bladder
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Celebrex, Potassium Chloride, Metformin, Losartan, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Hctz, Strattera, Metoprolol Succinate, Requip, Spiriva for a 65-year old woman with Osteopenia, Osteoarthritis, Potassium - Low, Type 1 Diabetes, Htn, Depression, Preventive Surgery, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Adhd, Restless Leg Syndrome, Emphysema. The patient has Joint Pain, Neuropathy, Poor Balance, Incontinence - Urge
- A study of side effects of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 74-year old woman with Bladder Pain. The patient has Detrusor Instability
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zoloft, Seroquel, Hydrocortisone for a 45-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar 1, Adrenal Insufficiency. The patient has Cataract Subcapsular
Recent Urge Incontinence related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.