Home > Adrenal insufficiency > Urge incontinence > Adrenal insufficiency and Urge incontinence
Would you have Urge incontinence when you have Adrenal insufficiency?
Summary: there is no Urge incontinence reported by people with Adrenal insufficiency yet.
We study people who have Urge incontinence and Adrenal insufficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency and Urge incontinence >>>
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) (latest reports from 3,153 patients) can be treated by Hydrocortisone, Cortef, Prednisone.
Urge incontinence (urinary incontinence) (latest reports from 1,456 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Adrenal Insufficiency and Urge Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Adrenal insufficiency
- support group for people who have Urge Incontinence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does enablex delay menstruation?
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Overactive Bladder, and takes Enablex)
I started taking enablex 7.5mg a month ago and my period is late this month. I've always been getting my period every 21 days, I'm always spot on. I'm just wondering if starting this medication will throw my cycle off? Thanks.
- Can toviaz 8 mg be taken by a patient with chronic hepatitis c?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Overactive Bladder)
Undergone surgery for prostate cancer 8 months ago.
- Losartan 75mg med not working for anyone else?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Cushing's Syndrome, Prediabetes, Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis, Tumor - Acoustic, Peripherial Neuropathy, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypertension, and takes Losartan)
BP 149/103, 151/94, 151/94, 153/100, 150/103 after taking up to 75mg of Losartan for BP.
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- Why is it necessary to stop tramadol before cervical myelogram?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Cervical Myelopathy, Asthma, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Tramadol, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Prednisone, Singulair)
I have been taking tramadol 400 mg a day for 15 years. I was just told to stop cold turkey in preparation for cervical myelogram in 2 days. I'm extremely concerned about withdrawal symptoms! What is the risk of continuing the tramadol?
More questions for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Progesterone Decreased, Adrenal Insufficiency, Bipolar 2, and takes Progesterone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal)
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Acyclovir, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Onfi for a patient with Depression, Oral Herpes, Bursitis, Epilepsy. The patient has Leakage When Cough, Sneeze, Exercise, Laugh, Difficult To Urinate At Times., Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have had overactive bladder for over eight years, but it is getting worse. I go to the bathroom at least 9-10 times a night. I usually go at least once every hour. Now I am having some resistance when I try to urinate. I have to bend over and push hard to get all the urine out of my bladder. T ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Myrbetriq, Diflunisal, Premarin, Adderall 20, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Arthritis - Psoriatic, Hormone Level Abnormal, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have exhausted all drug options for overactive bladder due to "resistance." Including Botox injections that had moderate results but only lasted almost two months. Also, every injection was painfully felt although I was prepped with a pain minimizing treatment. I am searching for help if any of m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Myrbetriq, Myrbetriq for a patient with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Urge Incontinence
Comments: Just started taking mybetriq 10 days ago. it is very effective against urge incontinence.
Learning what may decrease frequent urination which may be the prostate. My urologist determined (DRE) my prostate is normal size and soft... except for one small area which is hard. Also i do not have prostat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
More related studies for: Adrenal insufficiency, Urge incontinence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.