Age-related macular degeneration and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Age-related macular degeneration, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lucentis and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Age-related macular degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100 people who have Age-related macular degeneration from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
100 people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 69.89 %
- male: 30.11 %
Age of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 6.25 %
- 60+: 93.75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 7.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 4.00%)
- Macular Degeneration (4 people, 4.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 4.00%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 3.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lucentis (48 people, 48.00%)
- Eylea (24 people, 24.00%)
- Avastin (9 people, 9.00%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 7.00%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 7.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (29 people, 29.00%)
- Fall (16 people, 16.00%)
- Death (13 people, 13.00%)
- Vision Blurred (12 people, 12.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (11 people, 11.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Age-related macular degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Age-related macular degeneration (latest reports from 7,079 Age-related macular degeneration patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).