Would you have Gluten intolerance (Celiac disease - sprue) when you have Agitation?
Summary: there is no Gluten intolerance reported by people with Agitation yet.
We study people who have Gluten intolerance (Celiac disease - sprue) and Agitation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Agitation and Gluten intolerance >>>
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ativan, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Clonazepam. (latest reports from 54,746 Agitation patients)
Gluten intolerance (spectrum of disorders, including celiac disease and wheat allergy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,286 Gluten intolerance patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Agitation and Gluten Intolerance?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Agitation
- support group for people who have Gluten Intolerance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 28-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Celiac Disease - Sprue
- A study of drug interactions between Fluticasone Propionate, Astelin, B-12, Vitamin C, Feverfew, Krill Oil, Iodine, Indian Tumeric, Zyrtec, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 50-year old woman with Rhinitis Allergic, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Inflammation, Migraine, Localised Osteoarthritis, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Restlessness, Migraine - Common, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Migraine, Pain Threshold Decreased, Pain Inflammation Activated, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Restlessness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Micronor for a 27-year old woman with Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular. The patient has Celiac Disease - Sprue, Ulcer - Stomach, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Nausea, Nose Bleeds, Weight Gain, Migraine With Aura, Polycystic Ovaries
- A study of side effects of Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman with Restlessness. The patient has Burning Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Flomax, Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Morphine Sulfate for a 64-year old man with Seizures, Prostate Infection, Gastric Reflux, Anxiety, Agitation, Pain.
Recent Agitation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.