Would you have Pustular psoriasis when you have Allergic reactions?
Summary: there is no Pustular psoriasis reported by people with Allergic reactions yet.
We study people who have Pustular psoriasis and Allergic reactions from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Allergic reactions and Pustular psoriasis >>>
Allergic reactions can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine. (latest reports from Allergic Reactions 7,767 patients)
Pustular psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis.(latest reports from Pustular psoriasis 1,647 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Allergic Reactions and Pustular Psoriasis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Allergic reactions
- support group for people who have Pustular Psoriasis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Allergies, and takes Flonase)
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Allergies, and takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Psoriasis, Allergies, Arthritis Since Childhood..mild.., Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, High HDLs, and takes Kenalog-40)
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
- I have noticed in the two days since i quit loratadine i can't sleep. could this be withdrawal? how long does it last?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Allergies)
I have been taking Loratadine for years, but I have been very achey and tired. I am off of it to see if this improves, but I can't seem to sleep. Has anyone had this experience?
More questions for: Allergic reactions, Pustular psoriasis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Allergic reactions, Pustular psoriasis
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Abilify, Clonidine for a patient with Allergies, Adhd. The patient has
Comments: I was wondering how the drugs given to my young stepdaughter work together. Because she takes these medications I do not feel comfortable giving her other types of over the counter medications such as acetamenaphine, ibuprofen, etc.
- A study of drug interactions between Linzess, Singulair for a patient with IBS, Allergies. The patient has Blisters, Pain Of Skin, Throat - Sore
Comments: When I stopped Singulair my chronic sore throat went away along with my skin hurting. I'm still getting little red skin blisters all over my body from neck down. Only one on my face, cheek. I haven't stopped the Linzess as I was on this for almost three months when my symptoms started 3 weeks after ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Relpax, Ambien, Melatonin, Singulair, Ritalin, Meloxicam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Namenda Xr, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Headaches, Insomnia, Chronic Insomnia, Allergy, Add, Arthritis, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Memory Impairment, Cyclothymic Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Frequent Headaches, Postnasal Drip
Comments: Depression diagnosed first, and eventually identified as cyclothymia. Arthritis second. Hypothyroid and high cholesterol next. Headaches resolved with menopause, but have come back. Allergic reactions to unknown things about same time as headaches.
More related studies for: Allergic reactions, Pustular psoriasis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.