Would you have Pustular psoriasis when you have Allergic reactions?
Summary: there is no Pustular psoriasis reported by people with Allergic reactions yet.
We study people who have Pustular psoriasis and Allergic reactions from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Allergic reactions and Pustular psoriasis >>>
Allergic reactions can be treated by Claritin, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 7,872 Allergic Reactions patients)
Pustular psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis. (latest reports from 1,648 Pustular psoriasis patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Allergic Reactions and Pustular Psoriasis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Allergic reactions
- support group for people who have Pustular Psoriasis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Vitamin B12, Zyrtec Allergy, Flonase for a 63-year old woman with Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Headache, Blurred Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Naproxen, Tramadol for a 24-year old woman with Allergies, Pain And Inflammation, Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Proventil-hfa, Allegra, Advair Hfa for a 35-year old man with Allergies, Asthma. The patient has Somnambulism
- A study of side effects of Triamcinolone for a 37-year old woman with Allergies. The patient has Itching
Recent Allergic Reactions related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.