Would you have Pustular psoriasis when you have Allergic reactions?
Summary: there is no Pustular psoriasis reported by people with Allergic reactions yet.
We study people who have Pustular psoriasis and Allergic reactions from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Allergic reactions and Pustular psoriasis >>>
Allergic reactions can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine. (latest reports from 7,872 Allergic Reactions patients)
Pustular psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis. (latest reports from 1,648 Pustular psoriasis patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Allergic Reactions and Pustular Psoriasis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Allergic reactions
- support group for people who have Pustular Psoriasis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Proair Hfa, Niacin And Niacinamide, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium for a 55-year old woman with Allergies, Multiple Allergies, Irt Test, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heel Pain
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 2-year old girl with Allergies. The patient has Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Certirizine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Ortho Tri-cyclen, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Nuvigil for a 31-year old woman with Anemia, Allergy, Acid Reflux, Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Narcolepsy. The patient has Paleness, Clammy Skin, Dizziness, Nausea, Hypotension
Recent Allergic Reactions related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.