Home > Allergies > Arrhythmia > Allergies and Arrhythmia
Review: could Allergies cause Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 6,483 people who have Allergies from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Allergies and Arrhythmia >>>
Allergies (latest reports from 7,049 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Claritin, Loratadine.
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) (latest reports from 290,993 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 6,478 people who have allergies are studied. Among them, 5 (0.08%) have Arrhythmia.
Gender of people who have allergies and experienced Arrhythmia * :
Age of people who have allergies and experienced Arrhythmia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Heart disease congenital (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypokalaemia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (1 people, 20.00%)
- Heart rate increased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Allergy prophylaxis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Colorectal cancer (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (2 people, 40.00%)
- Zyrtec (2 people, 40.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Chlor-trimeton (1 people, 20.00%)
- Aloxi (1 people, 20.00%)
- Candesartan cilexetil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Magnesium oxide (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Decadron (1 people, 20.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergies and Arrhythmia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia and Allergies
- support group for people who have Allergies
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- How do i treat headaches caused by metoprolol?
I had chest pain with accompanying jaw pain 5 days and after a stress test (diagnosis: borderline) and calcium test (showed build at LAD) the dr put me on metoprolol and isosorbide. Now I have a headache. Will this go away? The heart palps seem to be under control and greatly reduced but the headac ...
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
- I have noticed in the two days since i quit loratadine i can't sleep. could this be withdrawal? how long does it last?
I have been taking Loratadine for years, but I have been very achey and tired. I am off of it to see if this improves, but I can't seem to sleep. Has anyone had this experience?
- I discontinued my tamoxifin treatment for breast cancer last year i now have afib and heart arrithmia's. can this be caused by taking the tamoxifin and is it long term?
I also had to have a complete Hysterectomy with removal of ovaries. The Tamoxifen caused changes in Uterus (pre-Cancer)Now I have Heart Arrhythmias as well as A-fib. I was asked if this could be from the 5 year use of Tamoxifen, or the lack of hormones from hysterectomy. Will it go away with discont ...
- What can be done to stop a paradoxical reaction of benadryl?
I just realized that I have paradoxical reaction to Benadryl. I have been at the hospital a few times because of these same symptoms - Restlessness, confusion and irregular heart beat, but they never managed to understand what was going one with me.
It is frightening.
Now that I know what causes ...
- Can perimenopause cause slow heart rate
I am in perimenopause and have long bleeding/spotting spells. My pulse is down to 47 and not because of exercise. I am fatigued, weight gain. Pulse has been slowly dropping over the past 5 years.
More questions for: Allergies, Arrhythmia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Allergies, Arrhythmia
Common treatments for Allergies and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Allergies symptoms:
Arrhythmia related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec for a patient with Allergies. The patient has Migraine (headache), Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Lomotil, Zyrtec, Norco, Prevacid, Lopressor, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Vitamin D, Aspirin for a patient with Ibs, Allergy, Hypokalemia, Indigestion, Heart Rate Increased, Hypokalaemia, Vitamin D Deficiency, Heart Disease Congenital. The patient has Ibs, Seizure Like Phenomena, Bradycardia, Tachycardia - Ventricular, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Hypokalaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibrate, Allegra, Singulair, Nasonex for a patient with Triglyceredes, Allergic Bronchitis, Allergy Test. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Arrhythmia
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Lamictal, Combivent, Xolair, Singulair, Seroquel, Synthroid, Hydrochlorothiazide, Fortamet, Vistaril, Potassium Citrate for a patient with Hypersomnia, Seizures, Asthma, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Kidney Stones, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Allergies, Elbow Replacement. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Cramps, Frequent Headaches, Dizziness Postural, Paranoia, Exacerbation Of Anxiety, Exaggerated Startle Response, Disturbance In Loudness, Neck Tightness, Abnormal Heart Rhythms, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Pulse Bounding
More related studies for: Allergies, Arrhythmia
Recent Allergies related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Singulair for a 24-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Dramamine, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 23-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Astepro, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a 83-year old man who has Allergy
- Comparions of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 69-year old man who has Allergy
- Comparions of Hycodan, Singulair for a 68-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Benadryl for a 9-year old girl who has Allergies
- Comparions of Nasacort, Omnaris for a 57-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Plant Estrogen, Prednisone for a 49-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Sulfasalazine for a 46-year old woman who has Allergy
More related comparison studies for: Allergies, Arrhythmia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.