Allergies and Arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Arrhythmia is found among people with Allergies, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Methotrexate and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Arrhythmia with Allergies. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who have Allergies from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
15 people who have Allergies and Arrhythmia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergies and experience Arrhythmia *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Allergies and experience Arrhythmia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 15.38 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 38.46 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 23.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 26.67%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 20.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (3 people, 20.00%)
- Agranulocytosis (3 people, 20.00%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (3 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zosyn (4 people, 26.67%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 26.67%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (3 people, 20.00%)
- Cytarabine (3 people, 20.00%)
- Cyclosporine (3 people, 20.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 40.00%)
- Fever (6 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (4 people, 26.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (4 people, 26.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus Test Positive (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arrhythmia and Allergies?
- Check symptoms - is your arrhythmia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArrhythmia and Allergies from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,756 Allergies patients)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 92,187 Arrhythmia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Allergiesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Other conditions that could case ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
My daughter took an overdose of Seroquel and Celexa almost a year ago. Later that day she had her first episode of arrhythmia. She has not taken seroquel since that day but the arrhythmia has not been corrected. She has been seeing a cardiologist who says this cannot be fixed. But the ...
Have been taking Atenolol for very high blood pressure and Arrythmia for 2 1/2 weeks, I have been feeling really tired, no motivation to do anything and lightheaded/dizzy, could this be because of the Atenolol?
You may be interested in these reviews
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...
My 20 year old daughter died on September 22,2016. Her toxicology report indicated no other drugs in her system besides chromium picolinate. LA corner's office are saying she died of natural causes due to obesity. She did not have diabetes, hypertension, and/or hear disease. She had no prior ...
I just started Cymbalta 10 days ago and for the past few days my heart rate has been going down as low as 37 bpm. I'm extremely fatigued and having chest pains. I want to know if others have bad similar experiences.