Would you have Keratosis pilaris when you have Allergy to animal dander?
Summary: there is no Keratosis pilaris reported by people with Allergy to animal dander yet.
We study people who have Keratosis pilaris and Allergy to animal dander from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Allergy to animal dander and Keratosis pilaris >>>
Allergy to animal dander
Allergy to animal dander can be treated by Zyrtec, Benadryl, Loratadine. (latest reports from 89 Allergy To Animal Dander patients)
Keratosis pilaris (condition in which there are numerous rough follicular spots, which may be skin coloured, red or brown) has been reported by people with osteopenia, acne, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, birth control, depression. (latest reports from 71 Keratosis pilaris patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Allergy To Animal Dander and Keratosis Pilaris?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Allergy to animal dander
- support group for people who have Keratosis pilaris
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 7-year old boy with Allergy To Animal Dander.
- A study of drug interactions between Naprosyn, Methotrexate, Humira for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis - Psoriatic, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Acne-like Skin Bumps, Keratosis Pilaris
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine Sulfate, Percocet, Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Hydroxyzine, Aciphex, Amphetamine Sulfate, Proair Hfa for a 47-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Sleep Terror, Allergy To Animal Dander, Gerd, Fear, Focus, Asthma. The patient has Itching Scar
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Wellbutrin Xl, Synthroid for a 56-year old woman with Allergy To Animal Dander, Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Rash Erythematous Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Melatonin, Zinc Sulfate, Seasonique, Adderall 15, Adderall Xr 30, Lorazepam, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Allergies, Sleeplessness, Immune Status, Birth Control, Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Innate Immunity, Tonsillitis, Chronic Sinus Infection, Dry Skin, Chronic Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Productive Cough, Dry Eyes, Bloating, Red Face, Vaginal Yeast Infection, Constipation, Keratosis Pilaris, Comedone
Recent Allergy To Animal Dander related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.