Alternative medicine - pain relief and Depression - from FDA reports
Depression is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Oxycontin and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Depression with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,040 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
8,040 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Depression are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Depression *:
- female: 63.02 %
- male: 36.98 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Depression *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 1.48 %
- 20-29: 5.94 %
- 30-39: 14.09 %
- 40-49: 25.68 %
- 50-59: 26.92 %
- 60+: 25.84 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,005 people, 12.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (857 people, 10.66%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (634 people, 7.89%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (573 people, 7.13%)
- Quit Smoking (565 people, 7.03%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (1,726 people, 21.47%)
- Neurontin (1,001 people, 12.45%)
- Vioxx (964 people, 11.99%)
- Xanax (883 people, 10.98%)
- Vicodin (750 people, 9.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3,499 people, 43.52%)
- Insomnia (1,820 people, 22.64%)
- Nausea (1,709 people, 21.26%)
- Headache (1,586 people, 19.73%)
- Fatigue (1,517 people, 18.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Depression and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
- Check symptoms - is your depression caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepression and Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,241 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 392,565 Depression patients).
Browse all symptoms of Alternative medicine - pain reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DepressionDepression
Other conditions that could case DepressionDepression
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.