Alternative medicine - pain relief and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,432 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
8,432 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 63.61 %
- male: 36.39 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.3 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 1.25 %
- 20-29: 4.36 %
- 30-39: 8.2 %
- 40-49: 17.56 %
- 50-59: 24.5 %
- 60+: 43.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,376 people, 16.32%)
- Depression (1,103 people, 13.08%)
- Stress And Anxiety (879 people, 10.42%)
- Nausea (783 people, 9.29%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (643 people, 7.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (979 people, 11.61%)
- Humira (872 people, 10.34%)
- Xanax (585 people, 6.94%)
- Lyrica (570 people, 6.76%)
- Neurontin (567 people, 6.72%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (2,950 people, 34.99%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2,652 people, 31.45%)
- Fatigue (1,661 people, 19.70%)
- Headache (1,484 people, 17.60%)
- Weakness (1,338 people, 15.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 288,392 Diarrhea patients).