Alternative medicine - pain relief and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,730 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 14, 2017
11,730 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 65.22 %
- male: 34.78 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.08 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 1.39 %
- 20-29: 3.56 %
- 30-39: 9.46 %
- 40-49: 18.48 %
- 50-59: 25.53 %
- 60+: 41.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (2,020 people, 17.22%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,579 people, 13.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,218 people, 10.38%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1,000 people, 8.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (834 people, 7.11%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,418 people, 12.09%)
- Lyrica (1,160 people, 9.89%)
- Humira (1,153 people, 9.83%)
- Oxycontin (1,016 people, 8.66%)
- Neurontin (828 people, 7.06%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (3,212 people, 27.38%)
- Headache (2,622 people, 22.35%)
- Weakness (2,555 people, 21.78%)
- Dizziness (2,446 people, 20.85%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2,010 people, 17.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
- Check symptoms - is your fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,241 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,330 Fatigue patients).
Browse all symptoms of Alternative medicine - pain reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FatigueFatigue
Other conditions that could case FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...