Alternative medicine - pain relief and Pleural fluid - from FDA reports
Pleural fluid is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pleural fluid with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,344 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
1,344 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Pleural Fluid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Pleural Fluid *:
- female: 56.61 %
- male: 43.39 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Pleural Fluid *:
- 0-1: 0.52 %
- 2-9: 0.26 %
- 10-19: 1.22 %
- 20-29: 2.17 %
- 30-39: 3.3 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 20.68 %
- 60+: 56.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (273 people, 20.31%)
- Depression (202 people, 15.03%)
- Nausea (199 people, 14.81%)
- Constipation (156 people, 11.61%)
- Preventive Health Care (140 people, 10.42%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (211 people, 15.70%)
- Oxycontin (175 people, 13.02%)
- Zometa (169 people, 12.57%)
- Acetaminophen (135 people, 10.04%)
- Aredia (134 people, 9.97%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (325 people, 24.18%)
- Pneumonia (293 people, 21.80%)
- Anaemia (272 people, 20.24%)
- Diarrhea (253 people, 18.82%)
- Nausea (220 people, 16.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pleural fluid and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Pleural fluid has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 48,876 Pleural fluid patients).