Alternative medicine - pain relief and Pneumonia - from FDA reports
Pneumonia is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pneumonia with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,212 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
5,212 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Pneumonia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Pneumonia *:
- female: 58.22 %
- male: 41.78 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Pneumonia *:
- 0-1: 0.34 %
- 2-9: 0.41 %
- 10-19: 1.19 %
- 20-29: 2.27 %
- 30-39: 5.65 %
- 40-49: 13.21 %
- 50-59: 21.18 %
- 60+: 55.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (978 people, 18.76%)
- Depression (703 people, 13.49%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (633 people, 12.15%)
- Nausea (601 people, 11.53%)
- Stress And Anxiety (592 people, 11.36%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (558 people, 10.71%)
- Lasix (465 people, 8.92%)
- Humira (458 people, 8.79%)
- Prednisone (441 people, 8.46%)
- Lyrica (433 people, 8.31%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (792 people, 15.20%)
- Fatigue (629 people, 12.07%)
- Fever (589 people, 11.30%)
- Weakness (569 people, 10.92%)
- Fall (505 people, 9.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 187,168 Pneumonia patients).