Would you have Muscle cramps when you have Alzheimer's disease?
Summary: there is no Muscle cramps reported by people with Alzheimer's disease yet.
We study people who have Muscle cramps and Alzheimer's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease and Muscle cramps >>>
Alzheimer's disease (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Exelon, Donepezil, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 464 Alzheimer's Disease patients)
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 10,839 Muscle cramps patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Alzheimer's Disease and Muscle Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lialda, Metformin, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 69-year old man with Ulcerative Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Cramps - Muscle, Bleeding Tendency
- A study of side effects of Namenda Xr for a 66-year old woman with Alzheimers. The patient has Elevated Mood
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium, Fenofibrate for a 60-year old man with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Kidney Damage. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Losing Weight
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 55-year old woman with Scleroderma. The patient has Muscle Cramps
Recent Alzheimer's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.