Would you have Muscle cramps when you have Alzheimer's disease?
Summary: there is no Muscle cramps reported by people with Alzheimer's disease yet.
We study people who have Muscle cramps and Alzheimer's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease and Muscle cramps >>>
Alzheimer's disease (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Exelon, Donepezil, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 459 Alzheimer's Disease patients)
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 10,830 Muscle cramps patients)
On Mar, 18, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Alzheimer's Disease and Muscle Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Phenergan for a 66-year old man with Alzheimers.
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Namenda, Ginkgo Biloba, Niacin And Niacinamide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Patanol for a 76-year old woman with Nail Disorder, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Allergy. The patient has Fatigue, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of side effects of Januvia for a 62-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Feeling Cold, Sleepy, Muscle Cramp, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Infection, Cramps - Muscle, Nausea, Runny Nose, Hot Flashes, Bronchitis Acute, Low Back Pain
Recent Alzheimer's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.