Review: could Alzheimer's disease cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 363 people who have Alzheimer's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease and Vomiting >>>
Alzheimer's disease (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) (latest reports from 375 patients) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Exelon, Donepezil, Donepezil Hydrochloride.
Vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,140 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 362 people who have alzheimer's disease are studied. Among them, 5 (1.38%) have Vomiting.
Gender of people who have alzheimer's disease and experienced Vomiting * :
Age of people who have alzheimer's disease and experienced Vomiting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Alzheimers (2 people, 40.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Stomach pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Htn (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sleep terror (1 people, 20.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Angina (1 people, 20.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aricept (4 people, 80.00%)
- Exelon (1 people, 20.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Mobic (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Donepezil hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ramipril (1 people, 20.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 20.00%)
- Namenda (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alzheimer's Disease and Vomiting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vomiting and Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Depression, feeling isolated, experiencing neusea, vomiting, feeling anxious sometimes and angry, being suspicious about the people.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alzheimer's disease, Vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Alzheimer's disease, Vomiting
Common treatments for Alzheimer's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Alzheimer's disease symptoms:
Vomiting related symptom studies:
- Vomiting in Blood pressure (6,305 reports)
- Vomiting in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Vomiting in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Vomiting in Hbp (6,644 reports)
- Vomiting in Ms (4,170 reports)
- Vomiting in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Vomiting in Pain (6,088 reports)
- Vomiting in Quit smoking (3,382 reports)
- Vomiting in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.