Would you have Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting) when you have Alzheimer's disease?
Summary: Vomiting is reported only by a few people with Alzheimer's disease.
We study 5 people who have Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting) and Alzheimer's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease and Vomiting >>>
Alzheimer's disease (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Exelon, Donepezil, Donepezil Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 458 Alzheimer's Disease patients)
Vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 180,209 Vomiting patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 5 people who have alzheimer's disease and Vomiting are studied.
Gender of people who have alzheimer's disease and experienced Vomiting * :
Age of people who have alzheimer's disease and experienced Vomiting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Alzheimers (2 people, 40.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Stomach pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Htn (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sleep terror (1 people, 20.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Angina (1 people, 20.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aricept (4 people, 80.00%)
- Exelon (1 people, 20.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Mobic (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 20.00%)
- Donepezil hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ramipril (1 people, 20.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 20.00%)
- Namenda (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alzheimer's Disease and Vomiting?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Vomiting and Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Alzheimer's disease
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Alzheimer's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.