Home > Anemia - b12 deficiency > Sleepiness > Anemia - b12 deficiency and Sleepiness
Review: could Anemia - b12 deficiency cause Sleepiness (Drowsiness)?
We study 63 people who have Anemia - b12 deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Anemia - b12 deficiency
Anemia - b12 deficiency (latest reports from 128 patients) can be treated by Vitamin B12.
Sleepiness (excess sleeping) (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Anemia - B12 Deficiency and Sleepiness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anemia - b12 deficiency
- support group for people who have Sleepiness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Does lasix cause sleepiness
sleeps all the time up for short time and then needs to sleep again
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- How do i stop taking durogisic 75 patch?
I am also on Pristique 100mg and have an ileostomy. I often see it undissolved in my bag, so feel still depressed, dizzy and anxious. Apparently this is the only antidepressant I am allowed to have with the patch. I am just sick and tired of feeling sleepy and depressed. I have a 10 yo daughter tha ...
- How many doses can i take?
I have been using cyproheptadine for two months now, twice a week. I have just ordered a hair pill call hairfinity which consist of biotin and should be taken 2 times a day. Is it good to take both pills at the same time? If not when can I take both? And how many should take a day?
- What causes low oxygen blood level
Since retiring I have been experiencing the above conditions. It seems to be progressive. My physician monitored my oxygen level for a night's duration and the level was as far down as a 69 level.
- How do i function at work being sleepy while taking neurontin?
I am a CSR and cannot function at work, I am falling asleep and cannot hold my eyes open and my legs are weak when standing and am dizzy
- Should tekturnca and spirolenlactone be taken tongether for a hypertiecsive patient of age 84
The patient is suffering from sleepines during the day and an ongoing axiety disorder.
She has tried different anxiety medications but dirrhea and listlessness seem to be a side effect.
She is now wondering if the two blood presure medications of Tektuna and Spronolactone are creating a new condi ...
- What is causing my extreme sleepiness during the day?
I am sleepy all day long. All I think about is sleeping. I'm drowsy all day. No energy
More questions for: Anemia - b12 deficiency, Sleepiness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Anemia - b12 deficiency, Sleepiness
Common treatments for Anemia - B12 Deficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Anemia - b12 deficiency symptoms:
Sleepiness related symptom studies:
- Sleepiness in Add (1,544 reports)
- Sleepiness in Anxiety (2,008 reports)
- Sleepiness in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Sleepiness in Blood pressure (3,285 reports)
- Sleepiness in Depression (4,723 reports)
- Sleepiness in Hypertension (3,529 reports)
- Sleepiness in Insomnia concerns (1,675 reports)
- Sleepiness in Multiple sclerosis (2,043 reports)
- Sleepiness in Pain (4,054 reports)
- Sleepiness in Smoking and smokeless tobacco (1,882 reports)
Related drug studies for: Anemia - b12 deficiency, Sleepiness
Recent Anemia - B12 Deficiency related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Anemia - b12 deficiency, Sleepiness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Goji Berry
- Minocycline Hydrochloride