Home > Ankylosing spondylitis > Rash > Ankylosing spondylitis and Rash
Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have Ankylosing spondylitis?
Summary: Rash is found among people with Ankylosing spondylitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Humira.
We study 624 people who have Rash (Rashes) and Ankylosing spondylitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and Rash >>>
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) (latest reports from 30,831 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Sulfasalazine, Celebrex, Indomethacin.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 976,060 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 18,789 people who have ankylosing spondylitis are studied. Among them, 631 (3.36%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (55 people, 8.72%)
- Spondylitis (44 people, 6.97%)
- Hypertension (38 people, 6.02%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (27 people, 4.28%)
- Vitamin supplementation (27 people, 4.28%)
- Arthritis (26 people, 4.12%)
- Gastric disorder (23 people, 3.65%)
- Prophylaxis (22 people, 3.49%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 3.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (20 people, 3.17%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (279 people, 44.22%)
- Enbrel (248 people, 39.30%)
- Remicade (181 people, 28.68%)
- Methotrexate (98 people, 15.53%)
- Sulfasalazine (58 people, 9.19%)
- Prednisolone (53 people, 8.40%)
- Folic acid (41 people, 6.50%)
- Prednisone (35 people, 5.55%)
- Omeprazole (34 people, 5.39%)
- Simponi (32 people, 5.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Vitamin D, Humira)
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
More questions for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Rash
More related studies for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Rash
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Trimethoprim and Gerd
- Lisinopril and Breast Enlargement
- Psychiatric Decompensation
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (6 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (22 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dulcolax, Amitiza for a 42-year old woman who has Constipation (32 minutes ago)
- Methylprednisolone, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman who has Joint Injury, ADHD (41 minutes ago)
- Milk Thistle, Omeprazole, Klonopin, Adderall 15, Lamictal, Lexapro for a 25-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), GI Bleeding, Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, OCD (44 minutes ago)