Would you have Tooth loss when you have Ankylosing spondylitis?
Summary: Tooth loss is found among people with Ankylosing spondylitis, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Visual impairment, and take medication Humira.
We study 18 people who have Tooth loss and Ankylosing spondylitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and Tooth loss >>>
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Sulfasalazine, Celebrex, Methotrexate Sodium. (latest reports from Ankylosing Spondylitis 20,922 patients)
Tooth loss has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer, pain, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Tooth loss 5,087 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 18 people who have ankylosing spondylitis and Tooth Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Tooth loss * :
|Tooth loss||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Tooth loss * :
|Tooth loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||88.89%||5.56%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Visual impairment (10 people, 55.56%)
- Rhinitis allergic (10 people, 55.56%)
- Gastric disorder (10 people, 55.56%)
- Pain (10 people, 55.56%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 55.56%)
- Spondylitis (2 people, 11.11%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 5.56%)
- Nausea (1 people, 5.56%)
- Autoimmune disorder (1 people, 5.56%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 5.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (13 people, 72.22%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 61.11%)
- Sulfasalazine (10 people, 55.56%)
- Omeprazole (10 people, 55.56%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 22.22%)
- Diclofenac sodium (3 people, 16.67%)
- Remicade (3 people, 16.67%)
- Ergocalciferol (2 people, 11.11%)
- Simponi (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Tooth Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tooth Loss and Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Tooth Loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Tooth Loss, and takes Zyprexa )
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Vitamin D, Humira)
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen (3 answers)
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Methotrexate, Celebrex, Memantine Hydrochloride)
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group
Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42
Herpes simplex blisters due to heat
Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- I had decompression surgery in 2001; finding i have worsening of neuropathy, " jolting sensations in legs especially" increases with biologics. joint pain vs. headaches and neuropathy...anyone else?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Arnold-chiari Malformation, Spondylarthropathy, and takes Betaxolol Hydrochloride)
Joint pain is helped with certain meds, biologics, plaquenil, but headaches, irritibility, and jolting sensations in legs and spine become unbearable. Is it from chiari? Anyone else with similiar stories?
More questions for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Tooth loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
More reviews for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Tooth loss
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enbrel, Atenolol for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Extreme Dizziness Really Bad With Deep Breath And Regular Breathing And Causes Cough Sometimes
Comments: Started and got gradually worse and doesn't go away. Use to come and go . Extreme dizziness sometimes I feel faint and vision gets kinda double almost. Been going on for 3 weeks. Can't take heart meds cause pulse is 65 but blood pressure is running 127/97
- A study of drug interactions between Enbrel, Nexplanon for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Birth Control. The patient has Spotting, Breast Tenderness, Abnormal Weight Gain
Comments: I have been on the nexplanon for just short of a year and now for 5 weeks have been taking enbrel for my ankylosing spondylitis and i have gained 20+ lbs by breasts hurt badly and now out of no where i am spotting and i havent had a period since last july. I would like to know why these symptoms ar ...
- A study of side effects of Vytorin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Tooth Loss
Comments: Vytorin- alprazolam- calcium
I have lost 6 teeth within 3 years, I have 1 partial and 3 bridges and all my teeth cover porcelain.
I go twice a year to the dentist and more when it is requiered.
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Remicade, Remicade, Prednisone, Prednisone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Hyperhidrosis, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: tapering off prednisone at 7.5 mg started 2nddose of remicade . Not sure if related but profuse sweating. Work as casino dealer and after sitting 30 minutes seat of pants soaked head and face dripping
More related studies for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Tooth loss
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.