Would you have Werdnig-hoffmann disease (Spinal muscular atrophy) when you have Ankylosing spondylitis?
Summary: there is no Werdnig-hoffmann disease reported by people with Ankylosing spondylitis yet.
We study people who have Werdnig-hoffmann disease (Spinal muscular atrophy) and Ankylosing spondylitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and Werdnig-hoffmann disease >>>
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Sulfasalazine, Celebrex, Methotrexate. (latest reports from 21,258 Ankylosing Spondylitis patients)
Werdnig-hoffmann disease (genetic disease with nerve cell & muscle destruction and mobility impairment) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, breast cancer, psoriasis. (latest reports from 110 Werdnig-hoffmann disease patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Werdnig-hoffmann Disease?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Werdnig-hoffmann Disease
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 47-year old woman with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Throbbing
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Remicade for a 34-year old woman with Antiageing, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 45-year old woman with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina (fungal infection of vagina), Pelvic Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Sertraline, Montelukast Sodium, Spiriva, Enbrel for a 34-year old woman with General Health, Anxiety, Asthma, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Oral Thrush
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 39-year old man with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Recent Ankylosing Spondylitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.