Home > Ankylosing spondylitis > Werdnig-hoffmann disease > Ankylosing spondylitis and Werdnig-hoffmann disease
Would you have Werdnig-hoffmann disease (Spinal muscular atrophy) when you have Ankylosing spondylitis?
Summary: there is no Werdnig-hoffmann disease reported by people with Ankylosing spondylitis yet.
We study people who have Werdnig-hoffmann disease (Spinal muscular atrophy) and Ankylosing spondylitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and Werdnig-hoffmann disease >>>
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) (latest reports from 20,922 patients) can be treated by Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Sulfasalazine, Celebrex, Indomethacin.
Werdnig-hoffmann disease (genetic disease with nerve cell & muscle destruction and mobility impairment) (latest reports from 110 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, psoriasis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Werdnig-hoffmann Disease?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ankylosing spondylitis
- support group for people who have Werdnig-hoffmann Disease
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Vitamin D, Humira)
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Methotrexate, Celebrex, Memantine Hydrochloride)
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group
Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42
Herpes simplex blisters due to heat
Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- I had decompression surgery in 2001; finding i have worsening of neuropathy, " jolting sensations in legs especially" increases with biologics. joint pain vs. headaches and neuropathy...anyone else?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Arnold-chiari Malformation, Spondylarthropathy, and takes Betaxolol Hydrochloride)
Joint pain is helped with certain meds, biologics, plaquenil, but headaches, irritibility, and jolting sensations in legs and spine become unbearable. Is it from chiari? Anyone else with similiar stories?
- Can swollen lymph nodes in pelvic region be due to ankylosing spondylitis?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis)
I have several swollen lymph nodes in my pelvic region that have been there approximately 4 months. I am also nauseated and in moderately severe pain in lower back and pelvic . Can spondylitis be the cause?
More questions for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Werdnig-hoffmann disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Humira: my experience
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate Preservative Free, Enbrel, Humira)
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
More reviews for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Werdnig-hoffmann disease
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enbrel, Atenolol for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Extreme Dizziness Really Bad With Deep Breath And Regular Breathing And Causes Cough Sometimes
Comments: Started and got gradually worse and doesn't go away. Use to come and go . Extreme dizziness sometimes I feel faint and vision gets kinda double almost. Been going on for 3 weeks. Can't take heart meds cause pulse is 65 but blood pressure is running 127/97
- A study of drug interactions between Enbrel, Nexplanon for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Birth Control. The patient has Spotting, Breast Tenderness, Abnormal Weight Gain
Comments: I have been on the nexplanon for just short of a year and now for 5 weeks have been taking enbrel for my ankylosing spondylitis and i have gained 20+ lbs by breasts hurt badly and now out of no where i am spotting and i havent had a period since last july. I would like to know why these symptoms ar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Remicade, Remicade, Prednisone, Prednisone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Hyperhidrosis, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: tapering off prednisone at 7.5 mg started 2nddose of remicade . Not sure if related but profuse sweating. Work as casino dealer and after sitting 30 minutes seat of pants soaked head and face dripping
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Lamictal, Sulfasalazine, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin Xl, Remicade, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Potential Crohn's Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has
Comments: Ever since I started Remicade, I am responding differently to my sleep aid medications.
Trazodone is still effective at helping me fall asleep, but I sleep for a VERY long time, 12+ hours, and it is extremely difficult to wake up.
Lunesta, which has always been effective for me, does not work ...
More related studies for: Ankylosing spondylitis, Werdnig-hoffmann disease
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.