Would you have Jaundice (Jaundice - yellow skin) when you have Anorexia?
Summary: Jaundice is reported only by a few people with Anorexia.
We study people who have Jaundice (Jaundice - yellow skin) and Anorexia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Anorexia and Jaundice >>>
Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) (latest reports from 30,833 Anorexia patients)
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 24,908 Jaundice patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 1 people who has anorexia and Jaundice is studied.
Gender of people who have anorexia and experienced Jaundice * :
Age of people who have anorexia and experienced Jaundice * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hepatic neoplasm malignant (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tylenol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Spironolactone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 100.00%)
- Megestrol acetate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of anorexia and jaundice on
Do you have Anorexia and Jaundice?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Jaundice and Anorexia
- support group for people who have Jaundice
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Fluoxetine for a 37-year old man with Psychosis, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Jaundice
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 26-year old man with Allergy To Plants. The patient has Jaundice
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 34-year old man with Barrett's Oesophagus, Jaundice - Yellow Skin. The patient has Jaundice, Liver Function Test Abnormal, Blood Bilirubin Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 59-year old woman with Edema. The patient has Yellow Skin And Eyes
Recent Anorexia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.