Antiphospholipid syndrome and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people with Antiphospholipid syndrome, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Prednisolone and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Blood creatinine increased with Antiphospholipid syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Antiphospholipid syndrome from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
10 people who have Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Blood Creatinine Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Antiphospholipid Syndrome and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Antiphospholipid Syndrome and experience Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 40.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (3 people, 30.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (2 people, 20.00%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (1 person, 10.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (4 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin Sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Valacyclovir (3 people, 30.00%)
- Diovan (3 people, 30.00%)
- Azathioprine (3 people, 30.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 30.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (3 people, 30.00%)
- Blood Urea Increased (3 people, 30.00%)
- Malaise (2 people, 20.00%)
- Haematuria (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased and Antiphospholipid syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood creatinine increased and Antiphospholipid syndrome from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Antiphospholipid syndrome (disorder that manifests clinically as recurrent venous or arterial thrombosis and/or fetal loss) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Aspirin, Lovenox (latest reports from 1,813 Antiphospholipid syndrome patients)
Blood Creatinine Increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 55,046 Blood creatinine increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Antiphospholipid syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Other conditions that could case Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
started taking vagifem 2 weeks ago and it has made a difference however I feel extremely bloated I have gained 2kg weight I have stomach cramps and although I am prone to uti's I have a serious one atm coincidental ? is it safe to take ? given my co morbidities?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on .6 victoza for 2 months. My glucose and a1c are lower, but my creatinine is now 206! It was 62 (when labs were done prior to starting victoza). I am seeing my Endo Dr this coming Monday, but am scared/worried. Has anyone's creatinine been high from victoza? If so, did it go back ...
Hello my name is Carl Beasley my friends call me B. I would appreciate it if you refer to me as B. I am happy to find a support group that I can communicate with concerning the problems associated with taking Prograf. I just learned that it can cause your creatinine level to rise. Is there ...
Hi,due to temperature going up everyday my Dr suggested BP check up. Which normally is 130/85...Came down to 108/75 Blood test was done of Sugar cane out high....237 Cretanine .....High 3.6 Sgpt also high Got ultra sound done.... Which suggested grade 3 prostate enlargment,though ...