Review: could Anxiety cause Eye infection?
We study 61,735 people who have Anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Eye infection. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Anxiety and Eye infection >>>
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,276,641 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft, Lorazepam.
Eye infection (latest reports from 11,978 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, glaucoma.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 61,735 people who have anxiety are studied. Among them, 27 (0.04%) have Eye Infection. They amount to 0.23% of all the 11,978 people who have Eye Infection on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have anxiety and experienced Eye infection * :
|Eye infection||96.67%||3.33% |
Age of people who have anxiety and experienced Eye infection * :
|Eye infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||0.00%||17.39%||17.39%||65.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 37.04%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 33.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 25.93%)
- Back pain (5 people, 18.52%)
- Depression (5 people, 18.52%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (5 people, 18.52%)
- Pruritus (4 people, 14.81%)
- Abdominal pain upper (4 people, 14.81%)
- Nausea (4 people, 14.81%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 14.81%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 44.44%)
- Zetia (8 people, 29.63%)
- Humira (7 people, 25.93%)
- Chantix (7 people, 25.93%)
- Vitamin d (7 people, 25.93%)
- Prevacid (6 people, 22.22%)
- Restoril (6 people, 22.22%)
- Lyrica (5 people, 18.52%)
- Lasix (5 people, 18.52%)
- Topamax (5 people, 18.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Eye Infection and Anxiety
- group for people who have Anxiety
- group for people who have Eye Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I'm having oral surgery in a couple of days & dentist gave me xanax to take for the anxiety. I tried one pill Friday night to see how it would affect me & noticed the swelling Saturday
From this study (3 days ago):
Started Buspar 6 days ago and have horrible bloating. Could this be the medicine?
From this study (4 days ago):
doctor just told me my sodium was high after blood tests
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Anxiety, Eye infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Anxiety, Eye infection
Common treatments for Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Anxiety symptoms:
- Depression in Anxiety (4,161 reports)
- Nausea in Anxiety (4,110 reports)
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Weariness in Anxiety (3,575 reports)
- Sleeplessness in Anxiety (3,498 reports)
- Headache in Anxiety (3,343 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Anxiety (3,243 reports)
- Pain Management in Anxiety (3,034 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Anxiety (2,589 reports)
- Stomach Upset in Anxiety (2,408 reports)
Eye Infection related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
- Stress and anxiety (42,872 reports)
- Eye Infection
- Citalopram Hydrobromide
- Effexor Xr
- Sertraline Hydrochloride
- Propranolol Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "above an implant my gum became swollen while on the d ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I can't bare loud sounds! Balloons are just freaking ... " (10 hours ago)
- "Experiencing groin pain in both legs when sitting and ... " (10 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Joint Aches and Combipatch
- Rituxan and Hearing Loss
- Modafinil and L-tyrosine
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Concerta
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain