Arthralgia and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Arthralgia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vioxx and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Arthralgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,426 people who have Arthralgia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
1,426 people who have Arthralgia and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthralgia and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 68.84 %
- male: 31.16 %
Age of people who have Arthralgia and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 0.5 %
- 20-29: 2.41 %
- 30-39: 7.22 %
- 40-49: 15.44 %
- 50-59: 25.06 %
- 60+: 49.13 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (251 people, 17.60%)
- Pain (211 people, 14.80%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (174 people, 12.20%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (164 people, 11.50%)
- Depression (155 people, 10.87%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (219 people, 15.36%)
- Humira (194 people, 13.60%)
- Celebrex (157 people, 11.01%)
- Synthroid (98 people, 6.87%)
- Lyrica (98 people, 6.87%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (302 people, 21.18%)
- Weakness (297 people, 20.83%)
- Dizziness (292 people, 20.48%)
- Headache (245 people, 17.18%)
- Breathing Difficulty (231 people, 16.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue and Arthralgia?
- Check symptoms - is your fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Arthralgia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arthralgia (joint pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Meloxicam, Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Naproxen, Celebrex (latest reports from 229,637 Arthralgia patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,330 Fatigue patients).
Browse all symptoms of Arthralgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FatigueFatigue
Other conditions that could case FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...