Home > Arthralgia > Physical disability > Arthralgia and Physical disability
Would you have Physical disability when you have Arthralgia?
Summary: Physical disability is reported only by a few people with Arthralgia.
We study 4 people who have Physical disability and Arthralgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Arthralgia and Physical disability >>>
Arthralgia (joint pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Meloxicam, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And Msm, Celebrex, Naproxen, Aleve. (view latest reports from 118,878 patients)
Physical disability (latest reports from 2,102 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, neoplasm malignant, osteoporosis, breast cancer.
On Nov, 29, 2014: 4 people who have arthralgia and Physical Disability are studied.
Gender of people who have arthralgia and experienced Physical disability * :
|Physical disability||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have arthralgia and experienced Physical disability * :
|Physical disability||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zocor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 50.00%)
- Paxil (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bextra (1 people, 25.00%)
- Effexor (1 people, 25.00%)
- Evista (1 people, 25.00%)
- Rebif (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthralgia and Physical Disability?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Physical Disability and Arthralgia
- support group for people who have Arthralgia
- support group for people who have Physical Disability
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Joint Pain, and takes Neurontin)
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd (1 answer)
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lipitor, Clozapine)
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Joint aches after carbocaine/novacaine
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Joint Aches, and takes Carbocaine)
shoulder and wrist pain after dental work with a novacaine probably carbocaine
More questions for: Arthralgia, Physical disability
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
(Posted by a 50 year old man who has Pain - Joints, and takes Cymbalta)
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
(Posted by a 1 year old girl who has Joint Pain, and takes Xylitol )
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years (1 response)
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die (1 response)
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Arthralgia, Physical disability
- A study of drug interactions between Aleve, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Joint Pain, Depression. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: severe nausea and vomiting when take aleve for arthritus/joint pain, no longer take aleve, take advil instead. never experienced nausea and vomiting while taking wellbutrin and occaisionally taking advil for pain
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Naproxen Sodium for a patient with Nasal Allergies, Pain - Joints. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: I have had Chikungunya for two months now, which leads me to use Naproxen Sodium on a daily basis (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for joint pain. I also had Benadryl a day ago for nasal allergies. Today I took a drug screening test and it was positive for THC. It made no sense to me so I looked onlin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Children's Motrin, Miralax for a patient with Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Pain - Joints, Constipation. The patient has Bleeding Time Abnormal, Rbc - Urine
Comments: Our daughter was 32 years old and was an angle, (CP, Quadriplegic......) a gift.
She passed away Sept 14, 2014.
Her symptoms prior to passing, lethargic, excess bleeding, reduced urine output.
Childern's Motrin 2x daily 12cc and Benadryl 12cc to reduce secretions.
Thanks for your websit ...
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
More related studies for: Arthralgia, Physical disability
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.