Arthritis and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,234 people who have Arthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
3,234 people who have Arthritis and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 73.87 %
- male: 26.13 %
Age of people who have Arthritis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.47 %
- 20-29: 1.2 %
- 30-39: 4.04 %
- 40-49: 11.96 %
- 50-59: 24.04 %
- 60+: 58.21 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (524 people, 16.20%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (415 people, 12.83%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (342 people, 10.58%)
- Depression (338 people, 10.45%)
- Fibromyalgia (307 people, 9.49%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (879 people, 27.18%)
- Vioxx (451 people, 13.95%)
- Lyrica (404 people, 12.49%)
- Humira (376 people, 11.63%)
- Methotrexate (237 people, 7.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (466 people, 14.41%)
- Joint Pain (461 people, 14.25%)
- Stress And Anxiety (435 people, 13.45%)
- Pain In Extremity (429 people, 13.27%)
- Fatigue (386 people, 11.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 91,537 Arthritis patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).