Arthritis and Restless leg - from FDA reports
Restless leg is found among people with Arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Restless leg with Arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 157 people who have Arthritis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
157 people who have Arthritis and Restless Leg are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis and experience Restless Leg *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Arthritis and experience Restless Leg *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 13.27 %
- 50-59: 30.09 %
- 60+: 56.64 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (42 people, 26.75%)
- High Blood Pressure (32 people, 20.38%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (30 people, 19.11%)
- Sleep Disorder (26 people, 16.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (24 people, 15.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (46 people, 29.30%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 27.39%)
- Neurontin (34 people, 21.66%)
- Vioxx (33 people, 21.02%)
- Nexium (27 people, 17.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (49 people, 31.21%)
- Insomnia (48 people, 30.57%)
- Depression (47 people, 29.94%)
- Breathing Difficulty (45 people, 28.66%)
- Anaemia (42 people, 26.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Restless leg and Arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your restless leg caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRestless leg and Arthritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,943 Arthritis patients)
Restless leg has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 27,461 Restless leg patients).
Browse all symptoms of Arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Restless legRestless leg
Other conditions that could case Restless legRestless leg
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi. Just after some advice. I'd had a RSL for years and this has worsened to the point that about twice per week I am awakened during the night and need to get out of bed to stretch my legs. Normally I can return to sleep pretty easily so I guess I can't complain too much. I was prescribed ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
I take a Depo Medrol shot every three months, 81mg, IM. Recently my doctor is now giving me 200mg IM of Testosterone. When I got on line and ask whether I can take these two injections at the same time, there was a warning saying do not. However my arthritis hurts so badly, without this shot, I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I was diagnosed with RLS after my last pregnancy, 13 yrs ago. I started using Requip .5mg, but after a while the doctor changed my medication to Mirapex because Requip wasn't working anymore. I get RLS in my legs, arms and even my head. Not sure if anyone out there has the same problem. ...
My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...