Home > Asthma > Baldness > Asthma and Baldness
Review: could Asthma cause Baldness (Hair loss)?
We study 54,145 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 376 have Baldness (Hair loss). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Baldness >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 276,567 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin.
Baldness (partial or complete lack of hair growth) (latest reports from 229,238 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 54,145 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 376 (0.69%) have Baldness.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Baldness * :
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Baldness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (46 people, 12.23%)
- Hypothyroidism (33 people, 8.78%)
- Depression (31 people, 8.24%)
- Diabetes mellitus (28 people, 7.45%)
- Osteoporosis (27 people, 7.18%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (25 people, 6.65%)
- Prophylaxis (20 people, 5.32%)
- Gastric disorder (20 people, 5.32%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 5.32%)
- Hypersensitivity (17 people, 4.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (120 people, 31.91%)
- Xolair (87 people, 23.14%)
- Albuterol (62 people, 16.49%)
- Symbicort (60 people, 15.96%)
- Humira (50 people, 13.30%)
- Spiriva (44 people, 11.70%)
- Fosamax (28 people, 7.45%)
- Methotrexate (27 people, 7.18%)
- Ventolin (26 people, 6.91%)
- Synthroid (25 people, 6.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Baldness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Baldness and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Baldness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Baldness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
More reviews for: Asthma, Baldness
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Bronchial Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Difficulty Breathing in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Not Effective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Coughing in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,122 reports)
- Headaches in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Exhaustion in Asthma (2,296 reports)
- Sibilant Rhonchi in Asthma (2,077 reports)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia in Asthma (2,067 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,065 reports)
Baldness related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Whey Protein Isolate, Albuterol, Motrin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Obesity, Asthma, Inflammation, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Muscle Aches, Weight Gain, Hair Loss, Inflammation, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Xopenex, Proventil-hfa for a patient with Weight Loss, Asthma. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Krill Oil, Macrodantin, Singulair, Xyzal, Benicar, Mobic, Restasis, Protonix, Skelaxin, Flexeril, Crestor, Humira for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Health, Loss Of Hair, Bone Density Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Infection - Kidney, Asthma, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Eyes - Dry, Acid Reflux, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Loss Of Hair
More related studies for: Asthma, Baldness
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthma, Baldness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.