Review: could Asthma cause Blood prolactin increased?
We study 54,079 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood prolactin increased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Blood prolactin increased >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 280,453 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin, Albuterol.
Blood prolactin increased
Blood prolactin increased (latest reports from 6,800 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Aug, 24, 2014: 54,074 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 8 (0.01%) have Blood Prolactin Increased. They amount to 0.12% of all the 6,799 people who have Blood Prolactin Increased on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||38.46%||23.08%||30.77%||15.38%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 25.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Invega (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hydrocortone (5 people, 62.50%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 50.00%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 50.00%)
- Foradil (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased and Asthma
- group for people who have Asthma
- group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
From this study (3 days ago):
I have been on prednisone for 10 days 20 mg..1 x day..My eyes started to sting.. I got hot flashes and clammy skin..I stopped taking the pills.. yesterday was my last one.. but my eyes are still sore and a bit sensitive to light..
From this study (3 days ago):
I have been on prednisone for 10 days 20 mg..1 x day..My eyes started to sting.. I got hot flashes and clammy skin..I stooped taking the pills.. yesterday was my last one.. but my eyes are still sore and a bit sensitive to light..
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Exercise-induced Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Dyspnea in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Cough in Asthma (3,644 reports)
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Headaches in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Tiredness in Asthma (2,290 reports)
- Sibilant Rhonchi in Asthma (2,076 reports)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia in Asthma (2,066 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,059 reports)
Blood Prolactin Increased related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.