Home > Asthma > Blood prolactin increased > Asthma and Blood prolactin increased
Review: could Asthma cause Blood prolactin increased?
We study 54,130 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood prolactin increased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Blood prolactin increased >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 278,015 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Ventolin.
Blood prolactin increased
Blood prolactin increased (latest reports from 6,807 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 24, 2014: 54,112 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 8 (0.01%) have Blood Prolactin Increased.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||38.46%||23.08%||30.77%||15.38%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 25.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Invega (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hydrocortone (5 people, 62.50%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 50.00%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 50.00%)
- Foradil (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Blood Prolactin Increased?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
I believe his asthma is exacerbated by the weather and excercise.
From this study (5 days ago):
Atelectasis (middle lobe) discovered on X-ray, have always been a controlled asthmatic bit for past 2 months tight chest, go treated for chondritis but still having the tightness with increased asthma. Am using celestamine which has had a moderate effect. What should I do?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Bronchial Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Cough in Asthma (3,655 reports)
- Chest Discomfort in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Pain - Head in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Fatigue in Asthma (2,291 reports)
- Sibilant Rhonchi in Asthma (2,083 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Asthma (2,066 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,062 reports)
Blood Prolactin Increased related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (43 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Mediastinal Emphysema
- Amendoa Amarga