Home > Asthma > Blood prolactin increased > Asthma and Blood prolactin increased
Review: could Asthma cause Blood prolactin increased?
We study 54,145 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood prolactin increased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Blood prolactin increased >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 276,567 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin.
Blood prolactin increased
Blood prolactin increased (latest reports from 6,808 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 54,145 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 8 (0.01%) have Blood Prolactin Increased.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Blood prolactin increased * :
|Blood prolactin increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||38.46%||23.08%||30.77%||15.38%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 25.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Invega (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hydrocortone (5 people, 62.50%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 50.00%)
- Symbicort (4 people, 50.00%)
- Foradil (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin xl (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Blood Prolactin Increased?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Chronic Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Not Effective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Coughing in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Chest Discomfort in Asthma (3,122 reports)
- Headaches in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Exhaustion in Asthma (2,296 reports)
- Wheezing in Asthma (2,077 reports)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia in Asthma (2,067 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,065 reports)
Blood Prolactin Increased related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, ASA, Bromocriptine Mesylate, Celexa, Lasix, Lisinopril, Ativan, Metoprolol Succinate, Risperidone, Zocor, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Artane, Advair Diskus 250/50, Magnesium Oxide, Miralax, Simethicone, Multivitamin, Vitamin E for a patient with Schizophrenia, Cardiac Disorder, Extrapyramidal Disorder, Depression, Fluid Retention, Hypertension, Anxiety, Hyperlipidemia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Tremor, Asthma Prophylaxis, Heartburn Prevention, Constipation Prophylaxis, Gastrointestinal Hypermotility, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Blood Prolactin Increased
More related studies for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthma, Blood prolactin increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Ejaculation Delayed
- Fluvoxamine Maleate Apotex 100mg
- Ectopic Ureter