Asthma and Blood prolactin increased - from FDA reports
Blood prolactin increased is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Hydrocortone and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Blood prolactin increased with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
15 people who have Asthma and Blood Prolactin Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Blood Prolactin Increased *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Blood Prolactin Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 15.38 %
- 20-29: 23.08 %
- 30-39: 30.77 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (3 people, 20.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 13.33%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (2 people, 13.33%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 13.33%)
- Renal Disorder (1 person, 6.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Invega (3 people, 20.00%)
- Hydrocortone (3 people, 20.00%)
- Symbicort (2 people, 13.33%)
- Premphase 14/14 (2 people, 13.33%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 13.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Suspiciousness (3 people, 20.00%)
- Microcytic Anaemia (3 people, 20.00%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 20.00%)
- Blood Folate Decreased (2 people, 13.33%)
- Agitation (2 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood prolactin increased and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your blood prolactin increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood prolactin increased and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Ventolin, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 138,430 Asthma patients)
Blood Prolactin Increased
Blood prolactin increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, psychotic disorder, schizoaffective disorder (latest reports from 3,230 Blood prolactin increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood prolactin increasedBlood prolactin increased
Other conditions that could case Blood prolactin increasedBlood prolactin increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
I have asthma and started xarelto 10 days ago. My breathing has been terrible to the point my inhalers don't work and my chest hurts. Has this happened to anyone else and should i be concerned? Went to the er today. Got a breathing treatment, lasted an hour. Any help would be ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...
Hi. I'm new to Crestor since February 2017. Both parents are deceased due to heart related issues. Blood work revealed high levels of cholesterol therefore as a preventative measure, I have been prescribed 20mg daily of crestor. Asthma symptoms appeared almost immediately. Hubby says I sound ...