Home > Asthma > Dizziness > Asthma and Dizziness
Review: could Asthma cause Dizziness?
We study 54,145 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,062 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Dizziness >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 276,567 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 54,145 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 2,065 (3.81%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (453 people, 21.94%)
- Hypersensitivity (250 people, 12.11%)
- Osteoporosis (210 people, 10.17%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (208 people, 10.07%)
- Anxiety (197 people, 9.54%)
- Depression (190 people, 9.20%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (188 people, 9.10%)
- Pain (179 people, 8.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (125 people, 6.05%)
- Blood cholesterol (122 people, 5.91%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (868 people, 42.03%)
- Albuterol (686 people, 33.22%)
- Xolair (482 people, 23.34%)
- Spiriva (314 people, 15.21%)
- Symbicort (313 people, 15.16%)
- Flovent (294 people, 14.24%)
- Ventolin (250 people, 12.11%)
- Prednisone (245 people, 11.86%)
- Serevent (244 people, 11.82%)
- Aspirin (220 people, 10.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Asthma, Dizziness
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Exercise-induced Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Not Effective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Cough in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,122 reports)
- Pain - Head in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Asthma (2,296 reports)
- Wheezing in Asthma (2,077 reports)
- Pneumonia in Asthma (2,067 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Asthma (2,065 reports)
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Dizziness in Hyperlipidemia (5,517 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Dizziness in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Dizziness in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Singulair, Prilosec, Clonidine, Florinef for a patient with Asthma, Stuffy Nose, Acid Reflux, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. The patient has Hot All The Time, Stomach Upset, Ulcer - Stomach, Stomach Pain, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Enzyme Increased, Muscle Pain, Muscle Twitching, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Nausea, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone, Nexium, Lisinopril, Restasis for a patient with Asthma, Reflux Gastritis, Hypertension, Eyes - Dry. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Milk Thistle, Pepcid Ac for a patient with Asthma, Gerd. The patient has Vertigo
More related studies for: Asthma, Dizziness
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthma, Dizziness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Post Splenectomy Syndrome
- Anal Fistula
- Lithium Overdose
- Clobetasol Propionate