Asthma and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,213 people who have Asthma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
4,213 people who have Asthma and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 74.51 %
- male: 25.49 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 1.9 %
- 10-19: 5.26 %
- 20-29: 6.19 %
- 30-39: 9.64 %
- 40-49: 16.89 %
- 50-59: 20.7 %
- 60+: 39.32 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (484 people, 11.49%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (308 people, 7.31%)
- Depression (276 people, 6.55%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (271 people, 6.43%)
- Hypersensitivity (252 people, 5.98%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair (1,158 people, 27.49%)
- Singulair (917 people, 21.77%)
- Symbicort (629 people, 14.93%)
- Ventolin (538 people, 12.77%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (469 people, 11.13%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (1,092 people, 25.92%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,072 people, 25.45%)
- Nausea (951 people, 22.57%)
- Fatigue (783 people, 18.59%)
- Chest Pain (718 people, 17.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness and Asthma?
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 132,371 Asthma patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,857 Dizziness patients).