Asthma and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,199 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
5,199 people who have Asthma and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 72.91 %
- male: 27.09 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 3.35 %
- 10-19: 5.54 %
- 20-29: 5.8 %
- 30-39: 9.43 %
- 40-49: 18.56 %
- 50-59: 22.58 %
- 60+: 34.61 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (538 people, 10.35%)
- Depression (356 people, 6.85%)
- Pain (327 people, 6.29%)
- Hypersensitivity (300 people, 5.77%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (294 people, 5.65%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair (1,881 people, 36.18%)
- Singulair (1,277 people, 24.56%)
- Symbicort (829 people, 15.95%)
- Ventolin (763 people, 14.68%)
- Advair Hfa (568 people, 10.93%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (1,524 people, 29.31%)
- Cough (1,148 people, 22.08%)
- Malaise (1,012 people, 19.47%)
- Headache (977 people, 18.79%)
- Weakness (881 people, 16.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,430 Asthma patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,330 Fatigue patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FatigueFatigue
Other conditions that could case FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...