Would you have Inguinal hernia (Hernia) when you have Asthma?
Summary: Inguinal hernia is found among people with Asthma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Singulair.
We study 45 people who have Inguinal hernia (Hernia) and Asthma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Inguinal hernia >>>
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Ventolin. (latest reports from Asthma 80,865 patients)
Inguinal hernia (hernia in which a loop of intestine enters the inguinal canal; the most common type of hernia in males) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, dialysis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Inguinal hernia 6,839 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: 45 people who have asthma and Inguinal Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Inguinal hernia * :
|Inguinal hernia||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Inguinal hernia * :
|Inguinal hernia||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||16.67%||13.89%||13.89%||8.33%||38.89% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (30 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (11 people, 24.44%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 17.78%)
- Pain (7 people, 15.56%)
- Contraception (6 people, 13.33%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 11.11%)
- Bladder spasm (4 people, 8.89%)
- Nausea (4 people, 8.89%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 6.67%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 6.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (40 people, 88.89%)
- Fosamax (33 people, 73.33%)
- Atrovent (30 people, 66.67%)
- Combivent (29 people, 64.44%)
- Serevent (26 people, 57.78%)
- Actonel (24 people, 53.33%)
- Theo-24 (24 people, 53.33%)
- Azmacort (24 people, 53.33%)
- Proventil (24 people, 53.33%)
- Albuterol (13 people, 28.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Inguinal Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Inguinal Hernia and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Inguinal Hernia
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Levaquin)
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want t ...
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Asthma)
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
More questions for: Asthma, Inguinal hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Inguinal hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a patient with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
Comments: Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Prozac for a patient with Asthma, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Chest Tightness
Comments: Atelectasis (middle lobe) discovered on X-ray, have always been a controlled asthmatic bit for past 2 months tight chest, go treated for chondritis but still having the tightness with increased asthma. Am using celestamine which has had a moderate effect. What should I do?
More related studies for: Asthma, Inguinal hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.