Asthma and Inguinal hernia - from FDA reports
Inguinal hernia is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Inguinal hernia with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 166 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
166 people who have Asthma and Inguinal Hernia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Inguinal Hernia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.42 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.84 %
- 30-39: 12.9 %
- 40-49: 12.1 %
- 50-59: 20.97 %
- 60+: 46.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (28 people, 16.87%)
- High Blood Pressure (27 people, 16.27%)
- Pain (19 people, 11.45%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (18 people, 10.84%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (17 people, 10.24%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair (42 people, 25.30%)
- Singulair (40 people, 24.10%)
- Symbicort (36 people, 21.69%)
- Advair Hfa (26 people, 15.66%)
- Nexium (24 people, 14.46%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (41 people, 24.70%)
- Breathing Difficulty (39 people, 23.49%)
- Fall (34 people, 20.48%)
- Drug Ineffective (33 people, 19.88%)
- Cough (32 people, 19.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Inguinal hernia and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your inguinal hernia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInguinal hernia and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,428 Asthma patients)
Inguinal hernia (hernia in which a loop of intestine enters the inguinal canal; the most common type of hernia in males) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 13,282 Inguinal hernia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Inguinal herniaInguinal hernia
Other conditions that could case Inguinal herniaInguinal hernia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...
Hi. I'm new to Crestor since February 2017. Both parents are deceased due to heart related issues. Blood work revealed high levels of cholesterol therefore as a preventative measure, I have been prescribed 20mg daily of crestor. Asthma symptoms appeared almost immediately. Hubby says I sound ...