Asthma and Oesophagitis - from FDA reports
Oesophagitis is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Singulair and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Oesophagitis with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100 people who have Asthma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 26, 2017
100 people who have Asthma and Oesophagitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Oesophagitis *:
- female: 68.82 %
- male: 31.18 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Oesophagitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 5.06 %
- 10-19: 3.8 %
- 20-29: 2.53 %
- 30-39: 7.59 %
- 40-49: 12.66 %
- 50-59: 26.58 %
- 60+: 41.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (15 people, 15.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (13 people, 13.00%)
- Diabetes (13 people, 13.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 12.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 11.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (21 people, 21.00%)
- Xolair (14 people, 14.00%)
- Nexium (12 people, 12.00%)
- Albuterol (12 people, 12.00%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (11 people, 11.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Gastritis (33 people, 33.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (24 people, 24.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (22 people, 22.00%)
- Pneumonia (20 people, 20.00%)
- Fatigue (18 people, 18.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oesophagitis and Asthma?
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 132,371 Asthma patients)
Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, lung cancer - non-small cell, pain, depression (latest reports from 12,495 Oesophagitis patients).